Status: slow, but active(:

Dance The Night Away

I didn't know that agreeing to go to a dance would change my life.
I didn't know that agreeing to go to a dance would cause me to meet him.
I didn't know that agreeing to go to a dance would turn my life into a cliche love story.
I didn't know that agreeing to go to a dance would be the best decision I have ever made.

Morgan Benator was you're classic wallflower, and she knew it. There wasn't a special aspect of her body at the slightest. She was just...normal. She went to school, she went to work, she went home, she did her homework, she went to sleep. That's it. Sure, she had friends, and sure she was fairly pretty, but she never took anything to her advantage. Instead, she choice to stay at home, by herself. She didn't know how life could get any better. Then she met him, and her life was forever changed.

Hunter Ward wasn't anything special himself. He wasn't a star athlete, he wasn't that great at drawing, he wasn't that much of an actor, and his grades weren't that bright. The only thing that could be known for was the fact that he was in ROTC(Reserve Officers' Training Corps) and not many people knew what that was. Sure, it was enough for him to get a pretty girl, but how long could that girl stay around for just that? Not long. Maybe meeting her would change all that?

DISCLAIMER: okay, so, this story is totally all mine, so no stealing(: Also at some point or another this story will probably come off cliche-ish to you, but don't lose hope!! Cause it will get less cliche-ish! So, um, enjoy!!