Status: slow, but active(:

Dance The Night Away

Prologue

~Morgan's POV~

I held my books tightly to my chest as I walked swiftly down the hallway. I kept my eyes on my feet, as always. But unlike always, I ran head first into a pair of muscular arms and a firm chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

I moved aside to keep on walking, but the person stepped right back in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I said, still staring at the floor.

"Well, you could actually look at me when I'm trying to talk to you."

I looked up, and a smile spread across my face. "Zach!"

"Morgan." Zach smile and opened his arms.

I threw my stuff on the floor, and jumped into his waiting arms. He swung me around and I squealed for joy. Once he set me down, then did I notice the commotion we were making. A couple a few lockers down had stopped making out just to stare at us.

I cleared my throat, picked my things up, and tried my hardest to blend into my surroundings.

"So, long time no see." Zach said.

I gave a small smile, "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I-"

"You don't have to say another word, I understand." Zach smiled again. He always did do that. "But I do know how you can make it up to me."

I started to back away a little. "How?"

"Just..go to my Military Ball with me."

"A dance!" I yelled. People every which way turned to stare at me, and I mentally kicked myself.

"Yes, a dance!"

"Oh, Zach, you know how retched I am on my feet! Please, anything else besides that, and I'll do it!"

"No, Morgan. It has to be this!"

"Why?"

Zach shook his head. "It just has to."

I just stared at Zach for a few seconds. I could tell that I really needed to do this for him.

I sighed. "Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, yeah, this really just sets up what is to come(:
Subscribe, Comment(:
Gracias!
follow me on Twitter: @WhereItGetsReal
add me on Facebook: WhereitGetsReal Mibba