Sequel: Stitch My Wounds
Status: Active: Comments&Subscribers = New Chapter

I Hated You Yesterday

My life wasn't glamorous.

My mother was never home because instead she'd rather having a one night stand at some sleazy guy's house. My real father I never knew, apparently he died. My stepfather, well he lives a good few hours away by car and I can't drive yet.

I basically have all the freedom I could ever ask for. I could have followed after my mother's foot steps and become a slut too but chose not too. Instead, I have to deal with Kasper every day in my life. He lives with us and he's dug himself so far under my skin; its like an annoying itch you can't seem to get rid of.

Kasper's attractive without a doubt. The long, messy, jet black hair and crystal baby icy blue eyes. He has high cheek bones, and sharp, well defined jawline. His smile is one of a heart throb movie star. Crooked, gleaming, and pearly white. He's tall, lean, yet with a muscular build.

Don't let the looks deceive you.

His personality was his biggest flaw. Arrogant, cocky, mean, sarcastic, witty, stubborn, immature, and childish.

I hated Kasper the most, and I thought there was nothing that would change that.

I find my own statement to be far right, and closer than ever to wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you steal, go fall down a well. I'll have to send Nate & Kasper after you. So don't steal.

I own all the characters, plot line, and ect. This story is purely fictitious and from the author's imagination.

(c) JamieAllOver 2011