Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number One

I layed in my big empty bed, my eyes red raw from crying, my body aching all over from fighting with the love of my life, begging him to stay.

I should of known better, Jimmy was going to do what suited him.

Right now having a girlfriend and a kid seemed to not suit him, I cant say the prospect excited me all that much either, but shit happens.

I'm not that far along, I could potentially rid myself of it, get my Jimmy back even.

My thoughts were cut short by a vibrating on the bedside table, my phone screen lit up, wincing at the brightness I reached for it.

'what?' I croaked into the phone

'Kyler?!' My brothers panicked voice came through the phone, and I nearly started crying again.

'Mmm?' was all I could muster

'Fuck sakes, I'm coming over' He hung up, not even bothering to say goodbye.

I tried to breathe out normally, trying to calm myself, a sudden wave of nasuea cosumed my body and i lent over the side of the bed throwing up on the floor, before sliding back into the bed.

Who even gets morning sickness in the middle of the night?

I lifted my shirt, looking at my belly, it didnt look any different, I was still the same, just baking a little cupcake.

There was a loud pounding on the door, before Matt found the spare key, letting himself in.

'Kyler!' He called out, I could hear him, wondering through the small apartment, I didnt bother making a sound.

He flicked lights on as he went, before he finally opened my bedroom door.

'What the fuck? Where's Jim?' He questioned moving towards the bed.

'Left' I shrugged at him, his eyes so like my own searching my face

'Why? And why are you crying?' He frowned deeply, starting to look worried 'Have you been drinking?'

'Im pregnant Matty' I whispered, looking away waiting for my elder brothers reaction.

He sat for a few moments, not really revealing any emotion.

So you can understand when he suddenly exploaded, I jumped three miles in the air.

'Pregnant?!' He stood starting to pace ''Look after your baby sister Matthew'', that doesnt mean let you get pregnant! Mom will KILL me!'

I frowned, but let him go on, he needed to get it out of his system.

'Jimmy left you over this?!' He yelled, I watched the muscles in his arms move as he clenched his fists tightly, his breathing getting shallower as he built up his anger.

'Yes'

'Fuck!' He stormed out of the room, and I scurried in my pj shorts and hoodie out the door behind him, making sure to shut the front door behind me.

In comparison to my brother I was tiny, while he stood tall, we both shared the same parents but I guess I never got the tall gene he did, we looked nearly identical even though there was a good four years difference in our age, my hair was more reddy compared to his, but our eyes and dimples were exactly the same.

'Matt, no! Stop!' I yelled as he got to the footpath, walking towards his vehicle.

'Get in the fucking car Kyler, we're going to find Jimmy' He growled, turning back to me, his eyes filled with hurt 'He cant do this to you'

I sighed loudly, as more tears streamed down my face, I could see this ending terribly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love feedback :D