Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Ten

'C'mon Ky, its another couple of weeks, please' Matt begged, holding me at arm's length 'I promise to keep him away from you the best I can'

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I didn’t want to still be on tour with the band. I didn’t want to be near Jimmy at all, and just to make matters worse guess who was in my old hotel room with him? Yes that’s right, lovely little Alice. Stupid bitch.

'Fine' I growled falling back onto the bed, folding my arms across my chest. I had wanted to leave a week ago, but I was forced to stay by my ever so lovely brother and his fiancé. Seeing Jimmy everyday was nearly killing me, watching him act so much like he didn’t care was twice as bad and listening to Alice talk about how he and she could start a little family literally made me throw up in my mouth. If she ever thought she'd get near my son, she was sorely mistaken; I will lay that bitch out.

'Let's me and you go out tonight' Matt smiled down at me, his bright eyes filled with a spark of hope that this night I might actually take him up on that offer 'Just say yes, I miss my baby sister'

'I see you everyday' I cocked my eyebrow, laughing a little for the first time in a few days

'Yeah but not just us hanging out like the old days'

'You hated me hanging around with your friends Matthew' I giggled pushing him away gently 'Fine, I'll go to dinner with you, but you're buying!'

'Not a problem' He grinned like he had just won a victory as he left the room slightly dancing 'We shall leave at six! Be ready fuck face!'

I rolled my eyes laughing, silly brother.

-

'Is that my fuckin' shirt?!' Zacky demanded as I walked through the room I now shared with him as Gena had gone home due to work duties. I looked down at the faded Jack Daniels shirt that I had slid on, it was a little tight around my stomach but other than that fit nice and loosely.

'I hope you don’t mind Zack' I laughed, giving him a cheesy grin 'I'm not exactly fitting much else at this point in time'

He bit his lip, shaking his head with a look of amusement 'Whatever you need take it little cutie'

'Obviously I'm not so little anymore Baker. Apparently these Sullivan babies are not so small' I felt a pang of heart ache as I mentioned his name, but shrugged it off, even when I noticed Zacky's sympathetic look 'Anyway I got to go, Matty will get upset if I'm not on time...you know how he is'

'Want me to wait up?' He asked, I suddenly felt guilty, I had been crying myself to sleep and Zack being the nice guy he is, had been sitting up with me

'Sleep if you want to sleep' I smiled thankfully, before exiting the room. Sure enough Matt was waiting in the middle a look of impatience on his face 'Fuck sakes Matthew, I'm like two minutes late'

He didnt reply, just let out a loud grunt. We made our way quietly to a small Asian restaurant just a block away from the Hotel, the inside of it was filled with red velvet's and gold silks. It felt small and cozy, I could feel myself relaxing already.

I ordered a large plate of some Japanese stir fry, with extra rice. I smiled to myself as I felt Mischief getting restless in my stomach; he was as hungry as I was.

'...Is that Zack's shirt?' Matt asked after staring at me for a few seconds 'You need to stop taking peoples clothes'

I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment, watching the people around us with a sick sense of jealousy as I spotted a young couple sitting at a booth, they looked very much in love and it reminded me of everything me and Jimmy could of been. I shook it off instantly, I hated feeling sad and miserable in front of my brother, he got so weird. My mind flickered to Val and her wish to have children.

'Hey Matt...' I started watching him dig into his food, he grunted to let me know he was listening. I tried to find the best way to word what I wanted to say 'I know'

'Know what?'

'About Val and her problem with getting pregnant' I bit my lip waiting for his response, he slowed his chewing pace and looked away.

'It's so hard Kyler, you don’t even begin to understand' He started, and I swear he almost looked like he wanted to cry 'I have all the money in the world to give that woman what ever her heart desires, and apart from making music and living my dream, that’s my main goal in life. Making Val happy, and to know that she cant have that one thing she wants so badly is tearing me apart'

I didn’t know what to say to that, so I reached out and touched his hand gently with my own, he shut his eyes real tight 'I want you to understand if Val gets a bit clingy to your baby, and maybe sometimes just let her'

'Of coarse bro!' I smiled, my eyes welling up with tears at the emotion my brother was showing 'Ugh, you're making me cry!'

The rest of our dinner was so easy going, we reminisced on our childhood, spoke of how I should move in with him and Val for a while, which I agree too after much pushing from him. I felt saddened by the fact I had finally just gotten my dream home and now it was all being teared away from me, but Matt promised once I got used to life with a baby, he'd speak to Jimmy about me getting the house. I loved my big brother ridiculous amounts.

My night was slightly ruined when we went to meet up with the guys and Alice was sitting at the table along side Jimmy, who looked up at me once then avoided eye contact.

'Hey guys' I smiled, resting my hand on my stomach and the other on my lower back 'Hey Michi, Val' I nodded in their direction, before taking a seat in-between Michelle and Zack. Resting both hands on one of their arms each 'One of you buys me a coke!'

'I'll get it' Jimmy muttered, standing and walking off.

'Doesn’t it feel uncomfortable?' I asked, directing my question at Alice, who sat awkwardly at the end of the table 'You know...to be sitting with a bunch of people that fucking hate you?'

'Ky...' Zack muttered under his breath 'Not now'

'No, I think now would be a perfect time' I stated a little louder 'How the fuck does it feel to have my sloppy seconds?'

'Fuck off bitch' Alice sneered back, I stood and walked towards her, stopping behind her and leaning down to whisper in her ear 'I suggest talking to me in a nicer tone, I don’t take nicely to people treating me like shit...and the minute this baby is out of my body, I'm coming to find you'

I leaned back, smiling at everyone at the table, before turning on my heel to leave the room bumping into Jimmy, who looked confused 'Here's your coke?'

I took it from his hands, standing on my tippy toes to pour it over his head, before grabbing his hair and pulling him down to my level 'There is nothing I want, nor need from you James Sullivan'

And with that I left the bar, just as my eyes started to water with the disappointment that had become my life in one short week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day :3
I'm so grateful for all the subscribers, but do you think maybe you's can give me some feedback?