Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Eleven

Jimmy POV

I missed Sanders, and it was driving me crazy. I hated the way she did that to me, in a way its why I rebelled, no girl would control me. But she was, and we weren’t even together anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, I'm very sure she is the love of my life, my soul mate, all of that shit. Ever since we were young there had been something there but me, being me, couldn’t handle it. I was about to be a father, and thanks to me that child would be raised in two separate homes.

'Come to bed baby' I shuddered at the sound of Alice's voice, I fucking hated Alice. Being alone wasn’t that appealing right now either, but Jesus Christ, I can’t stand the bitch.

'Can you leave?' I muttered viciously, turning to scowl at her 'Like soonish?'

'-what?!' She jumped up, her naked body being revealed. I looked her up and down...what had I been thinking?!

'Fuck off, we're done' I grinned at her 'You have served your purpose'

She looked confused, but hurriedly pulled her clothes on. I watched from the window as she went around the room collecting her possessions, grimacing as she went 'You are aware you've taken me to a city that isn’t my own with no money and no way home?'

'Honestly...what did you expect to happen? I have a woman and a child' I shrugged, laying across the bed 'You spiced things up nicely'

She went to grab the small white package off one of the counters and I hissed 'Leave that' She glared at me, but eventually stormed out without it.

My mind was filled with thoughts of how to win Kyler back, I didn’t know why she was being so serious, she loved this games when we were younger, nine times out of ten she started them. Standing I opened the white powdery substance, inhaling deeply before I left the room to find her

Kyler's POV

'Sit the fuck still baby' I mumbled into the pillow 'You're just doing flips and shit today'

'Kyler...I'm laying perfectly still' Zacky muttered from the other side of the bed

'Talking to the child in my womb Zachary, in my womb' I yawned rolling over, looking around the new hotel room we had just gotten to in the early hours of this morning, I'd been enjoying the comfortable bed instead of the bus, so much more enjoyable.

'The word womb grosses me out...' He lifted his head to look at me 'Say it again'

'Womb'

We both looked at each other seriously, before turning into giggling school girls; I smacked his shoulder gently, as I snuggled further into the sheets. I liked that me and Zack could be so close and it not mean anything, just friends. It'd been like that for as long as I could remember.

There was a knock on the door, and I stared at Zack till he got up to get it, rolling his emerald eyes as he went. I admired his tattooed torso that was not covered in a shirt, just quietly to myself. For the first time since Jimmy had broken my heart I felt content with my life, I was beginning to get excited about Mischief's birth, which was less than two months away.

'Jimbo!' Zacky boomed when the door opened to reveal the tall drummer, I scoffed pulling the blankets up over my head 'What can I do you for man?'

'Do you mind if I speak to Kyler quickly? Like privately?' Jimmy's voice was soft, and there was some shuffling before the door shut.

This was all too familiar, except this time hiding under the blanket was a little bit more difficult due to the huge bump on my stomach. I rolled my eyes as the bed sunk 'Go away James'

'Stop calling me that' He scolded, climbing under the covers, it was light and I turned and looked at him, trying my hardest to look like I hated him...but it wasn’t working so I looked away

'Whatever' I muttered mainly to myself 'I think I've earned the right to call you whatever the hell I want'

'I am sorry about that' He tried to contort his face into once of sadness and I shook my head.

'You are fucking not! I know you're trying to play a game' I nearly laughed at the thought of him being sincere about this 'that’s what we used to do, it was nearly our thing'

'So why are you holding onto this then? If it’s our thing?'

I shoved the covers back, pulling my shirt up over my stomach 'This'

'He's not even born yet!'

'It's the principle Jim, we are, or were as it may be, a family. We don’t mess around anymore and you shouldn’t mess around taking stupid risks with your drugs! Which I know you're on right now!' I paused for a moment, watching this all register in his mind 'You might not like it but I know you better than anyone you know'

'Don’t act like a saint Sanders, everyone knows about your habits which I no doubt think you will have again' He smirked up at me, my heart felt like melting and at that point in time his lips looked so lovely 'So what do I got to do to get my baby back?'

'Well...right now Jim, we are nothing so you might wanna start by dating me' I grinned, I'd always wanted to date someone properly, Jimmy pretty much just decided one day we were together and that was it 'And eventually when I see it fit, I will take you back'

'Are we friends then?' He whispered moving to stand at my side of the bed 'For Mischief?'

'We're friends because I love your stupid ass and for baby, don’t fuck me over again, I swear to god Jimmy...I'll rip that child right out of your life, I don’t even care if I don’t get to live anywhere near my friends and family...we will be gone for real'

He looked down at me biting his lip, I figured he was contemplating this in his mind, eventually he nodded, grinning at me opening his arms, I climbed up and embraced him. I felt something tear in my belly, it was enough to make me let out an ear-splitting scream, before I knew what was happening everything went black.