Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Fourteen

I opened my eyes for the third time since I'd gone to bed last night, yawning, I expected to hear the soft cry of my son but heard nothing. I glanced at my phone that lay next to me on the pillow it was 10:00am.

Oh my god...

I jumped up faster than I can ever remember moving in a long time, spotting that there was no bassinette next to my bed...I'd been robbed of a baby and I hadn’t even been home with him for one night. Jesus, Jimmy will kill me!

Straightening up my hair and clothes I set off towards where the other people all were in the house, checking Val and Matt's room as I passed just to see if Mischief was in there, but I found nothing but an empty bassinette. At least I knew he was still in the house, I let out a sigh of relief laughing at myself for being so silly.

'FAMILY!' I yelled, skipping towards my first destination. The closer I got the more I smelled the deliciousness that was most likely my breakfast 'Hello'

I nodded at all the faces, Matt, Val, Michelle, Brian, Jimmy, John- Jimmy.

My face must have shown some sign of happiness as everyone in the room happily chuckled 'Hello James'

'Kyler' He nodded in all seriousness before that goofy grin graced his mouth 'C'mere'

I bounded over to him falling into his lap kissing his face all over 'I missed you'

'Stop making out with my damn sister at the kitchen table!' Matt growled from behind the stove, before he turned and gave us a wink 'who’s hungry?!'

The whole room let out a chorus of 'Me!'s as breakfast was dished up. I remained in my spot on Jimmy's lap listening to him make fun of Johnny as I occasionally chatted to Michelle and Syn.

'I cannot believe you just put that diaper on that child backwards' Gena laughed as she walked in cradling Isaiah in her arms 'Silly Uncle Zack, huh baby? Silly Uncle!' She cooed kissing his little face.

'Well it doesn’t come with instructions!' Zacky defended himself, a shamed look on his face, which he soon forgot about as he spotted all the food on the table 'Yum!'

'Hey Gena' I smiled up at her brightly, a smile she returned straight away. I'd never had a problem with her, we'd always been polite to each other, and she made Zack happy. She had settled in nicely to our little family.

' Wanna go to mummy precious?' She cooed once again down to the bright eyed baby in her arms 'Here Ky, he's gorgeous by the way!' I leant out as she placed Isaiah in my arms gently and took her spot next to Zack.

'Oh!' Syn exclaimed suddenly making me flinch at his loudness 'I fucking...just oh my god, hang on' He jumped up and ran out of the room, I sat and gently rocked the baby in my arms, making kissy faces as Johnny gave me looks like I might of been crazy.

'LOOKIT!' Syn yelled once again as he re-entered the room 'A little guitar for him!'

I laughed as he held out a box that had a picture of a play guitar on it, it was blue and green with a million different coloured buttons on it 'You do know he is way too young to even attempt to play with that' Jimmy stated the obvious, making me move so he could stand up 'Besides, I told you dude...he is playing the drums!'

I rolled my eyes as they started their playful banter, turning to Michelle who was smiling at Brian with a huge look of admiration; it warmed my heart just watching them two.

-

I was snuggled into Matt's side as Jimmy sat on the floor in front of the TV, explaining the movie to Mischief, Jimmy had chosen Aladdin. God only knows why.

'He can’t understand it' Matt muttered for the 50th time, as he smacked his head into the back of the couch 'Why are we even watching this?'

Leaning my hand up, I pressed it against his forehead, forbidding him from throwing it back again 'It's not even a bad movie' I reasoned, even if my own frustrations were about to reach a peak.

'It's good for his development Matthew' Jimmy stated before going back to explaining the movie.

'Dear god...' Matt muttered again smacking his hands over his face

'The only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm no-' Matt's hand flew up to cover my mouth before I could sing anymore, the look in his eyes said shut up and I giggled loudly as he then attacked me poking my stomach a million times.

'Get off' I managed to choke out, but he continued to tickle me, before long Jimmy had put the baby down and was also attacking me, it dawned on me that there was no escape. So I did the only thing I knew...I pretended to die.

They both paused; I tried to keep my breathing to a minimum. 'Jesus Christ, we killed her!' Matt exclaimed getting up and running out of the room 'VALARY! QUICK FETCH MY SHOVEL!'

I wanted to giggle as I heard Val yell back for him to get it himself, but I kept my composure. Jimmy climbed on the couch to hover over me 'Well if she really is dead, I can play out my fantasy!' He let out a loud evil laugh before he grabbed my boobs roughly.

'Ouch!' I cried laughing 'what the hell man?!'

He started to laugh too but eventually cut me off by pressing his lips into my own hard 'Shut up! Dead people don’t talk!' And with that he wriggled his eyes brows and pulled me off the couch into his arms before running to our room still laughing like a maniac.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I feel there isn't really enough cute moments between them...