Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Eighteen

My laptop sat on my lap, the warmness of the motor inside of it kept my legs lovely and warm as I sat outside on the patio with a hot drink and a cigarette. I had quit whilst I was pregnant with Mischief, but the stress of worrying about whether or not he would live much longer due to the fact of him being premature made me pick my habit up again.

I'd been through all of my e-mails, check everything I needed to check, posted a few things to my face book and made a few orders on eBay. Now as I sat staring blankly at Google in front of me I considered googling the band or even googling myself. This was a brave move; it could either make your day or break it. People often made sites about how terrible I am, I usually didnt even go there.

But today I was feeling curious, and there was nothing better to do. It was December 30th and everyone at my brother's house had gone out, Val had some modeling shoot, Matt and Jimmy had gone to the studio and my baby was fast asleep as I could hear through the baby monitor sitting on the outdoor table in front of me. So I typed my name in real fast and hit enter before I could regret it.

The first few links were links to fake twitters, then there was a forum asking for pictures of Isaiah, another link had someone’s journal or whatever and a huge rant about myself and Jimmy's engagement. Clicking in I read it few a few times, claims of me cheating, claims of how I'm not actually Matt's sister and the one big claim that Isaiah was early cause I used drugs throughout my pregnancy. I frowned scrolling down to the comments a few people agreed saying they had met me whilst I was pregnant and I'd been smoking and drinking...I don’t know who they think they had met but it wasn’t myself.

Getting annoyed I shut my computer, putting my cigarette out and bringing all my things in from outside. I honestly have no idea why some people have nothing better to do then talk about others, but I knew I'd end up worked up so I tried to distract myself. The clock read 4:34pm, Val would be home in around half an hour, Jimmy and Matt would be a few more hours but there was someone else I could control, slowly I walked to the bottom of the stairs staring up them.

He'd been asleep for a good two hours...so it wasn’t like I was depriving him. Wondering up the staircase I tried to stomp really loud, hoping to wake him like that but with no prevail.

I entered the room and grinned as he lay awake, he must of only just woken because his eyes were all wide and innocent as he glanced around the room before his big blue eyes fell on my body and then he started to whine.

'Ahh yes, I'm here little angel' I scooped him up, his little Vengeance University onsie Zack had made for him looked so adorable.

Pressing kisses all over his little face pushing his thick dark hair back, I laid him on my shoulder as he was still a little sleepy, the door bell rang loudly through the house making him jump. I quickly ran to get it.

'Hello, Ms Dibendetto?' A tall man with a police uniform asked, my mind instantly went somewhere unpleasant.

'Uh no, I'm her sister in law' I stuttered out quickly swapping shoulders with Mischief 'Can I take a message?'

'Well Ms, we have in custody a Mr M. Sanders to do with drug stash that was found at their recording studio, we need her to come down to the station to answer a few questions'

'You wouldnt happen to have a Mr Sullivan too would you?' I had a feeling they would and somehow this would all come down to him somehow.

'I'm not supposed to tell you that' He muttered gingerly his body language clearly stating they did.

'I'm his fiancé' I put my hand up flashing my ring 'That fucking bastard!' I growled loudly.

'Err...well can you come answer some questions also?' He seemed worried about how I was grinding my teeth and glaring at him.

'Yes, just hold on five seconds' I pushed Mischief into his arms and ran into the house to grab a bottle from the fridge along with my handbag and phone before taking him back of the shocked looking man and slamming the door shut 'Alright lets do this'