Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Nineteen

After a million different questions to each and every person that was close to the band they decided it was all a misunderstanding and that no one was really to blame. Whether that was due to the fact the people at the Huntington Beach police station we're just too lazy to deal with it or the fact that the record company brought them off, I don’t know.

But now I sat with my legs crossed over each other on the last day of 2005 feeling a large amount of annoyance at my supposedly 'sober' other half. I knew he had something to do with it, whether he chose to admit it or not. It wasn’t even the fact he was doing the drugs, it was the fact he was acting as if I was an idiot and the fact he had all of our friends lying to me.

The large mirror in our bedroom, we had moved back to our own place now Isaiah was starting to be a normal baby, showed my reflection, my hair looked horrible, it hadn’t had a proper cut since before Mischief was conceived, and that by itself made me look older than my years. It was then I made a subconscious Decision to vamp my look up for 2006, reaching out for my phone that lay on the bed.

I dialled the Baker residence listening the dialling tone before it started ringing, after three rings the phone was picked up 'Hello?'

'Gena?' I asked hastily not really paying attention to the voice.

'No...Guess again?!' Zack's loud laugh filled my ears through the receiver and I grinned, giggling along with him 'I'm assuming you want my woman?'

'Yes thanks Zack'

There was a lot of shuffling and laughter before Gena's voice was heard 'Hey Ky, what can I do you for?'

'Will you please do my hair sometime today love?' I asked snatching my iPod out of Isaiah's clingy hands before he shoved it in his mouth, replacing it with one of his little rattles 'I want something so completely different'

'Sure, come over!' I could hear Zack's muffled voice before she spoke again 'Zack says make sure to bring his little man over'

'Thanks so much! Tell him Mischief and I will be over very soon. Thanks again Gena!'

'No problem, hurry over!' She replied before we bid our goodbyes and I turned in time to spot Isaiah roll over.

'Oh my goodness!' I squealed, clapping my hands as he looked over to me 'You're a clever boy!'

Quickly I snapped a few pictures sending them to Jimmy’s phone, with a short message that was straight the point; I didn’t really feel like talking to him

Isaiah gave me a cheeky grin before I whisked him up into my arms 'I'm so proud of you, now let’s go get Mommy a makeover huh?'

A bit of drool run down his face and I rolled my eyes, before slowly making my way over to get my hair done

-

'Oh wow...' Zack breathed as he walked into the room a whinging Isaiah in his arms 'you’re...blond'

Looking at my reflection in their bathroom mirror I grinned, my once dark reddish brown hair was now a bright shade of blonde, which Gena had kindly curled loosely and it now hung just a little longer then my shoulders. I'm not going to lie, I looked fine.

'Like it babe?' Gena asked playing with the fringe slightly to make it sit right

'Looking good if I do say so myself Kyler' He grinned as I stood and stretched out my arms for Isaiah who started to cry as he shoved his arms out for me

'C'mere bossy boots' I cooed laying him in my arms 'why won’t you let Uncle Z put you to sleep! Naughty little thing!'

He wriggled around in my arms trying to sit up, and I made sure he stayed laying down, starting to rock from side to side whilst multitasking and grabbing the bottle out of my hand bag before shoving it into his crying mouth 'See, that’s how you shut him up Zack...you have to be the boss. Don’t worry Jim has the same damn problem'

'Little shit' Zacky cooed at the huge unblinking eyes of my son as he was trying to resist the sleepiness that I'm sure was coming over him

'I got to go drop him off before I go get ready for tonight, going to be so much fun!'

'New years just like from when we were younger, cruising around looking for a party to crash'

'Happy days!' I yelled as I waved goodbye strapping Isaiah in his car seat, covering him with a little blanket as he snored softly.

I loved him but I was more then excited for my night off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a long time since I updated, I had a problem getting this one out.
I wanted to do it before I went out friday but never got around to it, then it turned out I never returned home until Sunday morning.
But here it is :D

ps. 50 subscribers, woooh