Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Two

Matt called around till he eventually found out where Jimmy was off a clueless Brian, I cursed him mentally for not being smart enough to lie about Jimmy being with him.

I climbed out after my still fuming brother, clutching at his arm desperately trying to prevent him getting into a fight with Jimmy, last thing she needed was one of them hurt.

He started yelling for Jimmy, who creepily appeared from the shadows on Syn's porch.

'What is your problem dude?' Matt growled, still standing a distance away from Jimmy, I stood far enough back that I could jump in front if needs be.

As I watched the two most important people in my life glare at each other, noticing Jimmy glaring at me every now and then, I could feel my heart breaking.

'What do you mean shadows?' Jimmy called out, drinking from a bottle, it was too dark to see what, but it killed me, he was drunk, he'd pick the damn fight.

God knows the amount of times I've watched him start fights in bars; she'd watched him beat men, and then become all lovely. The switch between hostile and friendly was insane.

'You cannot get my baby sister knocked up then just walk out to get drunk, fucker!'

'I don’t want anything to do with her, or her spawn' Jimmy smirked at me, even in the dark his eyes were so bright.

My whole heart just burst in my chest, but I ignored it, he was trying to get a reaction now, playing a game, and concentrated on pushing Matt towards the car 'He's drunk Matt, leave it'

He looked down at me, frowning but allowing me to push him into the car, before I got in.

Marvelous.

---

Jimmy's POV

I watched from my spot on the porch, as Kyler, pushed her brother away, I still managed to keep a smirk on the outside, but on the inside I was mad at myself.

I'd just gotten up and left the moment she said pregnant, what the fuck was I supposed to do?

'Jim, get inside!' Syn pulled me off the porch, and I stumbled a bit, intoxication pulsing through my lanky body.

'I think I may of fucked up' I groaned falling back to sit in the black leather couch

'Yeah she may not want you in her 'spawn’s life now, well done' Syn smiled down at him, before sitting down in front of the TV going back to whatever game he was playing.

I'd go apologize in the morning, to my darling, and to Matt. I couldn’t guarantee Kyler would want anything to do with me, but at least I would have tried.

I could feel the darkness falling through my brain, the alcohol in my system slowly causing my body to get sleepy; before I knew it I was out like a light

The next day...

I walked up the trillions of steps to get to our apartment, I decided against knocking, knowing she’d not answer, so I slipped my key out of my pocket, sliding it into the door and pushing it open.

The apartment was silent except for sounds of war and gunshots coming from the living room, following the sounds I found Kyler's mop of red hair tied into a bun as she sat in one of my hoodies, cross legged on the floor, her eyes fixed on the game of Call of Duty she was playing.

I cleared my throat but she didn’t turn, I wondered if she'd even heard my entrance.

'Kyler?'

Still nothing, climbing over the top of the couch I tapped her shoulder, It must of scared her cause in the blink of an eye she swung around, swinging her fist into my face.

'FUCKING HELL KY!' I groaned falling back on the leather 'Are you insane?!'

She jumped up, her iPod falling out of her ears; rolling my eyes I still clutched my face.

'What did you expect sneaking up on me?' She stood hands on her hips, looking annoyed 'I'd say sorry, but you deserved it anyway'

'Fair enough' I muttered, my eye throbbing profusely 'Get me some ice please?'

She opened her mouth to retort, but seemed to change her mind, snapping it shut again walking off into the kitchen, before returning with a bag of frozen vegetables.

'Sit up' Kyler motioned with her hands where she wanted me to sit, laying the cold bag over my right eye.

Kyler's POV

I looked down at him, which was a rare event due to the height difference between us, watching as he winced every now and then from the cold.

'Why are you here? Thought you wanted nothing to do with me' I whispered looking into his ice blue eyes, I watched him sigh deeply before he swapped hands he was holding the cool bag with.

'I wanted to say sorry Kyler, sorry I was such a dickhead' He paused waiting for my reaction but I showed none, keeping my poker face 'You kind of surprised me and I did the only thing I'm good at, running away and drinking my problems under the table, I want everything to do with you, and our little demon spawn'

He finished, and sat there, the ice bag in his hand falling to his lap, a bruise already forming on his eye, staring, waiting for my response.

And eventually after weighing my pro's and con's, I figured raising a baby alone isn’t what I wanted, and that what I did want was him. So leaning down I pushed my face into his, which in return he pulled me onto his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^