Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Twenty Four

No Ones POV
Later in the evening...

It had gotten dark since Kyler had disappeared into Syn and Michelle's room to put Isaiah down for a nap, but she hadn’t returned. Jimmy slowly made his way down the hall quietly, listening at the door but he heard nothing but the soft snores escaping her body.

Opening the door silently he smiled at the sight. Isaiah had his bottom pushed up against Kyler’s back and she was curled up into a ball facing the other way. Isaiah always had to be touching her when he slept, or he wouldn’t sleep properly, Jimmy had a feeling it was due to the fact that when himself and Kyler broke up, Kyler had taken to sleeping with Isaiah in her bed.

He froze in place as she rolled over, she was still on her side but was now facing Isaiah, she breathed in deep and started rocking herself gently. Her comfort move. Isaiah started to whinge at the lack of touch, he sat straight up after five minutes and looked around, he didn’t spot Jimmy as he was too busy looking for his mother. When his eyes found her he crawled across the small space and tried to lift her arm, she opened her eyes and pulled him into her chest before she continued her rocking.

It made his heart ache; all he wanted was to climb in the bed with them. But he'd ruined it and now he had to pay. Don’t get him wrong he did like Leana, she was beautiful sweet and funny but the only real relationship other than her he'd been in was with Kyler and he was missing it more then he would ever let on.

'Jim-' Kyler muttered, for a second he thought she might of been just sleep talking but her mess of blonde hair sat up and she looked right at him 'Why are you acting like a creeper?'

'Sorry, I just was admiring y-' he paused and took back what he was going to say 'Our little man'

'You can lay with him if you want...I'll go see what the others are doing' She yawned and went to stand up her face looking full of the same sadness it was filled with the day he left her, she glanced over to him her big hazel eyes searching my face for something she would hopefully not find, he could ruin her how he did then mess her around, he refused to.

'Alright' She spoke again after I had said nothing 'You know his deal...got to be touching him' Leaning down, he pressed her lips into Isaiah's little cheek, jealousy crept up inside in Jimmy's stomach but he pushed it down again and smiled at her when she looked up.

'I'm glad we are civil for him...I expected you to be difficult about all of this' He spoke confidently, hoping he'd erase any thoughts in his mind of her, he had Leana, he was happy.

'Yeah...but you forget I didn’t end this Jim and as I told you I will always love you'

With that she walked out with not another word spoken, leaving Jimmy with a whining baby and a head full of confused feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but I really wanted to update and say thank you to all the new subscribers :D
x