Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Five

I'd been starring at Jimmy for the last half an hour, watching him sleep; I liked the way his chest rose and fell, how he'd occasionally grip my waist tighter, and mutter something incoherent. Mornings were my favorite time...even if it was 2pm.

Gently removing his inked up arm from my waist, I sat up and stretched, my body crackling from lying still all night, my feet hit the hard wood floors and I shivered. Slowly, pulling on a shirt I found on the floor, I made my way into the kitchen to cook lunch/breakfast for us.

Pulling pans and plates out, I started the pancakes and bacon, planning on making a feast, as it was the last day before the boys set off for tour, I wanted to make it as special as I could. I finished up quickly, setting up our table, smiling at my hard work, I ran back quickly to our bedroom, swinging the door open so it would bang and make a loud noise, therefore I would not be responsible for waking him up.

'No' He muttered rolling over burying himself in the pillows

'But I made breakfast' I pouted still standing in the door way 'The days nearly over! And I wont of spent any time with you!'

He groaned before pulling himself up, squinting as I flung the curtains open. I giggled at his bird's nest hair do, getting caught up for a moment as he stretched.

'You're such a whiney little bitch!' He yawned pushing me out of the room and down the hall into the kitchen 'Now serve my damn food'

I shook my head giving him a knife and fork, I grinned watching him dig into the food in front of him. Just as I sat down myself, there was a bang on the door, I looked at him to see if he would go get it, but he smirked and used his head to point to the door.

'Lazy ass' I mumbled stomping towards the door pulling it open, my brother and Syn stood there both grinning.

'We're here to see the ultrasound pictures also...for breakfast' Syn nodded before pushing past to the kitchen table, sitting at my plate before picking at the food.

'Put some clothes on, jeez' Matt frowned at my bottom half before pushing past as well, but stopping to kiss my forehead first.

'This is my house; I can wear what I want!'

'Pants, now' He ordered and I rolled my eyes

Finding a pair of shorts in the huge pile of washing that sat on the couch ready for my to do today, I walked back to the table, where all the food has disappeared.

'Are you guys kidding?!' I growled loudly 'This was supposed to be a cute breakfast for me and Jimbo!'

'How disappointing!' Syn laughed, mimicking my tone, in return getting a glare from me.

'There’s always dinner love' Jimmy laughed poking my stomach 'Now show them Mischief!'

I nodded running to our bedroom to retrieve the pictures from yesterday, I'd shown them to Jimmy last night, and I was more than pleased when he got all emotional about it, nearly crying, he was thanking me all night.

Needless to say I was head over heels in love with everything right now, really really happy. Things had seemed so terrible just a week ago.

'Here look it!' Grinning I handed them to Matt, while Syn looked over his shoulder

'I don’t see it...' Syn frowned, squinting his eyes

'There!' I pointed at the tiny little blob in the middle

'Doesn’t look like any baby I've seen'

'Probably because it’s not a baby yet, only really like this big' Jim joined in, holding his index and thumb finger a small distance apart 'It’s crazy cool but, it has a heartbeat!'

'I'm so proud of you Jim!' Matt clapped Jimmy on the back 'You did the right thing'

'Well y'know...'

I smiled at my brother warmly, and he grinned back, his dimples as prominent as ever.

'You can keep that picture Matt, I've got plenty, even a video' I patted Jimmy's head, wrapping my short arms around his neck.

The boys stayed a while longer, before we bid them goodbye, Matt said he had wanted to spend a little time before he wouldn’t see me for four or so months, but then had to go spend time with Valary who would be staying back with me to help with my pregnancy so I wasn’t alone.

Now it was late in the afternoon and I was snuggled up with Jimmy on the couch, watching some Tim Burton film, and feeling secretly depressed.

'I want to be able to come to an ultrasound with you' Jimmy whined patting my still flat stomach

'Well...when I see you next I'll be six months along...we can go get one then' I suggested

'I feel bad for leaving you for so long, especially pregnant'

Sometimes I wished I was one of those selfish girls who demanded my boyfriend chose me over what he loved doing, but luckily enough I wasn’t, I'd grown up watching him chase his dreams, and now it was all becoming a reality and I would never make him choose to give it up.

'Three months will be over quick' I was lying through my teeth, it'd be excruciatingly slow, for me anyway.

Stuck at home, not allowed to work, spending all day sitting here watching my belly grow.

Jimmy POV
Looking down at her, I could tell she wanted me to be here with her, and if I could be I would, but we needed this tour, the band and me and Kyler; the money would come in handy when we brought our house.

Her hair fell down over her face and I quickly brushed it off, leaving a kiss where it had been.

I loved our cute little moments, and I know a lot of the time I ruin it for her, but I can’t help the way I live, living fast is what I do best.

'Three months...' I muttered lacing my fingers with hers.

Three months of what she’d think I was sober for, what she doesn’t know will not hurt her.