Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Seven

I lay under my heavy black duvet, laying completely flat. My mind was full of thoughts about the party that I had attended tonight with my brother, and his friends. Most importantly one Jimmy Sullivan. A boy who had wonderfully played with my mind for the past year.

He either liked me, or he hated me. It all depended on his mood.

I had known him majority of my life; well he had known my brother since they were both young...and I guess he only knew me because of that. At first I had despised him with all I had, him and Matt had tormented me to no end.

I smiled at the thought of me beating the shit out of both of them at age five, I'd gotten my own and since then they'd eased up a bit. But now at age 17, he was sending me a million different mixed signals, pretty much mind fucking me.

The door swung open quietly, and I didn’t flinch. It was probably my mother checking to see if I was in bed, nine times out of ten I wasn’t. I ignored it when it closed, not even bothering to see if whoever was there had left.

The bed sunk on the left side, and I didn’t move, hoping they would leave me to my thoughts. I should be so lucky.

'Kyler?' Jimmy's voice whispered quietly, he placed a hand on my stomach, I held my breath and closed my eyes, hoping maybe to trick him I was dead.

The duvet was pulled back and I remained still, I heard him lay down before it was placed back over me, with him lying on his back next to me 'I know you're not dead'

'I wish' I muttered hoarsely 'Maybe then you wouldn’t constantly piss me off'

He was silent, before turning on his side swinging an arm over my stomach 'I don’t piss you off, you know you like it'

'Where do you think we will end up? Me and you?' I sighed, turning for the first time to look at him under the covers; his eyes bore back into mine.

'I think maybe we are going to end up near each other, but I keep having dreams you know? Dreams that I end terribly' He whispered, I could feel his breath against my face.

'I don’t believe that' I shrugged

'Imagine if I and you ended up together...' He mumbled, burying his head into my shoulder


'Ky! Wake up' Val shouted from next to me, pulling me from my memory, I glanced up at her, her hazel eyes frowning into mine.

'Mhmm?' I sighed, swinging my legs over the side of the couch, stretching. I could feel Mischief start to wriggle around in my stomach.

'We got to leave in like an hou-'

'I got to pee!' I exclaimed, running off towards the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of Val rolling her eyes as I had cut her off mid sentence, but she didn’t say anything.

Mischief was using my bladder as a pillow, and every now and then the urge to go to the bathroom gets so strong, like I just drank three litres of water, that I'm usually left running through the house.

'Alright, continue' I smiled, once I had walked back out into the living room in Val and Matt's house, where I had been ordered to stay by Jimmy because of the size of my belly. I was only six and a half months, but my belly was huge, I kept asking them to check if it was twins, they kept reassuring me it was only one baby in there, and that I may be having a large baby.

Tonight we would be getting on a plane to head out to where the boys were at on tour, I was excited, but insanely nervous. I worried a lot about Jimmy; Zack would often message me, telling me what he was up to, so far just the usual drug intake, alcohol etcetera. Also one stomach pump. It was really great.

'-hour so do you want to go get food then go?' Val ran a hand through her thick blonde hair before she rested her hands on her stomach. I frowned to myself that was odd.

'Yeah, sure' I nodded.

We piled all our stuff into her SUV, before we set off to a small Asian restaurant. Sitting at a small booth off to ourselves, before ordering our meals. Me of course ordering all the food I could afford, pregnancy hormones driving me wild with hunger. I watched as Val ordered more than usual too, this just furthered my suspicion.

'So Valary...' I gave her a toothy grin before I continued 'What’s up?'

She raised her eyebrow, giving me a look as if to say I was a loon 'Not a lot Kyler...'

'You're pregnant hey?' I threw in casually, placing a piece of the honey chicken into my mouth. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped open 'Oh'

'Well...kind of' she muttered quietly 'We've been trying a really long time, longer then you have been pregnant. But no such luck'

'But you are pregnant right now...'

'I've been pregnant several times' she looked down at her plate, starting to play with the food on it with her fork 'I've lost all of them'

Now it was my turn to be surprised, why didn’t she mention this? Why hadn’t Matt mentioned this?!

'I'm sure it will happen one day Val' I said, starting to feel uncomfortable, and slightly guilty. I'd accidently fallen pregnant, while all this time she was desperate for a child.

'Hopefully' She shrugged, as her phone buzzed 'C'mon we got to go get Michi’

We stood and left the restaurant. All my thoughts starting to make me feel emotional, I just wanted to see Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been ages!
But I went away for a week, then I had to be in hospital for a few days and then to top it off I lost all the writing I had done for this story.
But here's an update, I'll try to write more soon!