Status: brand new

Almost Easy

Number Nine

'Do you feel joy out of annoying me?' I growled towards Jimmy, who was busy muting and un-muting the TV for something to do 'Go out or something! Jesus fucking Christ!'

'Let me get this right...' He started, muting the TV one last time before he turned to look at me 'When I do go out, and come home doing what I want to do, then I come home, having done what I want to do, I get yelled at because its not healthy. Right. But when I sit in with you, I get yelled at because I annoy you. How is that even fair?'

I stopped organizing my suitcase and stared at him, trying to comprehend what was just said to me. I gave up after a few seconds 'Don’t play your stupid mind games with me!' I exhaled in a gust of frustration.

'Just stating the facts baby doll' He muttered, his face now had a look of irritation on it. I scowled back, returning to messing around with the suitcase.

His phone buzzed loudly from the bedside table, and he didn’t move to grab it. So I quickly moved to get it myself. There was a new message from someone named 'Alice'.

"Jimbo! Coming out tonight? Got plenty of stuff ;)"

'Who the fuck is Alice?!' I exclaimed loudly, making him pull himself up and snatch the phone from my grasp

'Mind your own business!' He snapped shoving the phone into his pocket, as he stood and pulled a shirt on 'I can’t deal with your stupid pregnancy hormones right now!'

I watched him with a look of disgust as he continued to grab his coat and wallet. 'Yeah go see Alice! I dare you to come home high baby! I dare you!'

He raised his eyebrows at me, but left slamming the door none the less. I let out a scream of frustration, grabbing my phone, room key and coat before running out of the room and down the hall to Syn and Michelle’s room, banging on the door quickly.

It took a few moments but eventually Syn pulled the door open, his face surprised to see my own full of anger and annoyance, I pushed past him and ran into the room, seeing Michelle sitting up reading on the bed 'Quick get up! We have a mission!' I cried, a little dramatically.

'What?' She let out her loud bubbly laugh, but pulled herself up and gathered her things 'A mission?! This sounds so fun!'

'Meet me out in the hall, I got to fetch Val!' I yelled as I ran off out of the room

'Nice to see you too Kyler!' I heard Syn mutter after me, shaking his head with amusement.

-

'That bastard!' Michelle cursed as we stood hidden in a back alley next to the club Jimmy was in with Syn, whom of which we had sent off to find Jimmy in the first place, as much as he didn’t like being a tool in our game to spy on his best friend, the look that had been on Michelle's face had made him cave.

The twins and I had been close for a number of years, even though they were a little bit older than me; they were exactly like the older sisters I wished I'd gotten. But back to the here and now!

'How are you, being seven months pregnant, planning on getting into said club?' Val asked seeming more amused than anything

'Easy' I muttered, turning away from them, putting my famous Sander's grin on my face. Walking off towards the bouncer, moving my hips sexily, hoping this still worked as well it did back when I was not a mummy to be.

Turns out the bouncer seemed to have some type of fetish with pregnant chicks and let me straight in, Michelle and Val following close behind.

'This cannot be safe' Val whispered mainly to herself

It took me a few minutes but I spotted the group that included Jimmy, Syn and a few other girls and guys. I watched the small brunette sitting close to Jimmy, his arm was swung around her shoulders. Their body language suggested more to me than just a friendship, and my blood started to boil.

'THAT ASSHOLE!' Michelle growled 'How could Bri have known and not said anything! Jesus, I'm so embarrassed!'

'Best friends' Val reasoned, shaking her head. I could see by the look in her eye she wanted to resort back into the younger Valary, whom had enjoyed a good fight. But due to the fact she was trying to keep the little baby in her belly, she had to stay back.

I felt sick with sadness, sick with the feeling of loss, sick with the feeling of anger. I slowly walked towards the table, my heart feeling heavy when little 'Alice' turned her head and kissed my boyfriend.

'Hello James' I smirked at him, when his face dropped

'Kyler?' He stuttered out, instantly pushing Alice off of him

'Hello Alice, I'm his girlfriend...and this' I grinned, watching Alice's face change from annoyed to worried 'Is our son!' I rubbed my stomach gently, before giving her thumbs up.

She opened her mouth but before she could finish, Michelle threw herself across the table grabbing a hold of Alice, and smacking her a few times in the head. At first I was shocked, then I thought it was kind of funny watching Syn trying to pull her off. I turned and stormed away once I was sure Michelle was okay.

All of the sudden my anger was being overridden by my sense of sadness. Everything I'd known for the past three years had been ripped from underneath me in one night. I felt guilty about the fact that maybe I could of avoided this, had I not of snapped earlier on.

'Ky! Wait!' Jimmy called from behind me 'what the fuck are you playing at following me?!'

My jaw dropped, he didn’t seem apologetic in the slightest, infact he looked angry 'Following you?! How do you think I feel?! Finding you making out with another girl. Don’t worry about me anymore, infact don’t worry about this baby anymore, we are both gone'

and with that, I turned and left him standing in the middle of the street. It was time I went home, there was a lot that needed to be changed, no matter how much I wanted to go back to how things were just this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So many new subscribers!
Makes me so happy you guys!