Look at Me

Chapter 003

I didn’t wake up till 2 in the afternoon. I went to the bathroom to wash up I looked up to see my face in the mirror. What I saw made me gasp. Was I always like this? I touched my face. I was extremely beautiful. My chocolate brown eyes, my long lips, the way my straight black hair perfectly framed my face. Is this really me?

I took a long shower and by the time I finished I was surprised to find an outfit on the bed. I put it on since I didn’t know what to wear anyway. I walked down the stairs wearing a blue and black romper and a headband with a denim blue flower on it.

Alice gushed when she saw me. “See I told you she would look adorable in it.”

“Your right Alice.” said Bella with a small smile.

“What do you think Rosalie?” Alice asked

Rosalie looked up from reading her fashion magazine. “Cute.” she said and continued reading.

Alice rolled her eyes. “It’s okay she’s usually a nice person.”
I heard Emmett choke a laugh as Rosalie elbowed his stomach.

“Are you hungry Violet?” Alice asked me.

“No I’m fine.” She nodded and her eyes had a faraway look for a few seconds.

“ Ali-”

“Violet have a seat I’d like to introduce you to a few more people.” confused I sat down.
As soon as I sat down the door opened and three people came in. My nose picked up a sharp odor that made me choke. “Violet this is Renesmee.”

Renesmee smiled at me. “Hi. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi.” I said shyly.

Renesmee was a gorgeous young woman maybe in her early 20s who looks a lot like the female version of Edward. Her long brown hair fell past her chest and landed in curly ringlets near her waist. She looked eerily human because of her rosy cheeks and her brown eyes yet, something about her seemed different.

Alice noticing my slight confusion smiled and said, “Edward and Bella’s daughter. She’s half vampire and human. She looks 18 but she’s actually a lot younger. This is Jacob. He’s a werewolf. As you can tell by the stench you smelled when he came in.”

“Sorry about that.” Laughed Jacob

I was surprised by how tall he was, maybe over 6 ft. Jacob looked to be around 18 or 20. He had a nice brown tan and had short black hair that was spiked up. By the look of his biceps he seems to be quite fit. Just looking at him made me feel butterflies.

“And this is Seth.“ said Alice breaking my trance. The youngest werewolf of the quileute tribe.”

“Hi there.” Seth smiled brightly. Seth looked quite gangly but rough. I was surprised to see that he had exceptionally nice muscles on him since he looked to be 15 or 16 years of age. He had short black hair just like Jacobs.

“Why are you back so soon?” asked Bella to Renesmee.

“I wanted to meet Violet.”

“I see.” said Bella. “Seth why are you here? Usually you don‘t come unless you want to try wrestling Emmett?”

“Huh? Oh. No. I came for the same reason as Renesmee” he smiled but I noticed a slight blush on his russet colored cheeks.

“Mom is it okay if I can borrow Violet for today? I want her to feel comfortable in her new home.”

It felt weird to hear Renesmee call Bella ‘mom’ since they both look the same age and Bella doesn’t seem like the type to be a mother.

“Sure, but it’s up to Violet.” Bella replied.

“Oh, right. Violet do you want to come with us and explore Washington?” She smiled.

“Okay.” It’s not like I have anything better to do. I thought to myself.

“I’m coming to right?” asked Seth

“Yes you dork.” said Jacob.

Seth smiled. “Really?”

“Do you want to stay home?”

“Oh, No I’m all good.”

I smiled at their conversation.

"Let's go." said Renesmee and threw the car keys to Jacob who expertly caught it withought looking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I already typed ahead and will post more soon. I'm sorry I'm still trying to make the backround or banner for this so yeah.
Leave a comment or subscribe. Thankyou =D