Look at Me

Chapter 005

Everyday I began to go to Carlisle to ask him basic things about being a vampire and other things. He also told me about how certain vampires have special abilities just like Alice, Bella, Edward, Jasper, and Renesmee. I asked him if I had a special ability, but he laughed and said, “In time we will find out.”

I still have nightmares, but I kept it a secret. I don’t want to be much of a burden to everyone else. I began to learn more about myself and my interests so I found it to be good progress. For some reason I decided to find out how Jacob felt about me since I couldn’t hide my feelings anymore.

We were alone in the car together waiting for Renesmee and Seth to finish buying the groceries. I thought this was my chance to ask him about his feelings since we were hardly ever alone together. I looked at him and I felt butterflies. He looked at me and smiled at me. Only me. I knew I would have blushed like crazy at that moment but I guess that’s one good thing about being a vampire. I opened my mouth to say something but Jacob started to talk.

“Violet, what do you think of Renesmee?” he said staring out the window of the car.

“Huh?” I said confused at his sudden question.

“What do you think of her?” he asked me again.

“Renesmee is really beautiful, nice, fun, cool. I guess.” I said

“Honestly?” he asked as he turned to look at me with serious eyes.

“Yeah sure. She’s a awesome person.”

“That’s good. He smiled.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Just asking.” he said with a smile. “I just wanted to see if… she’s a good friend to you.”

“Don’t worry. She is a great friend, just like you.”

He laughed. “Thanks, you’re a pretty awesome friend too.”

We looked at each other and it felt like it was only just the two of us in the world. “Listen Jake-” Before I could finish my sentence Renesmee and Seth opened the car doors.

“Lets go Jacob.” she smiled

I sighed at Seth and Renesmee. So close.

“Here Violet, I know you like Caramel Frappachino so I bought it for you.”

“Thanks Renesmee.” I smiled and took a sip. At least the Caramel Frap made me feel better.

When we were back I went straight to my room and put my I-pod on the stereo. I lay down on my bed, I learned I was addicted to music, love to read, a chocolate addict, likes fashion, but best of all I was in love with Jacob Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I promise I will post another chapter
Happy New Year everybody!
Leave a comment, subscribe anyone would be nice =) Thanks!
Comment please!