Look at Me

Chapter 006

“Is everybody here?” Carlisle asked.

Renee nodded. The whole Cullen coven was in the living room looking intently at Carlisle.

“As you all know I have some important news to tell involving Violet.“ Carlisle took out a few magazines and newspapers and passed it down to the family. “Recently there has been news reports of a missing rising star. The girl you see on the front page is quite young and talented. She made her debut on American Idol, after that she made a few songs. She was supposed to kick off her debut with a new movie she was supposed to star in. Unfortunately she never made it to the day of the filming. Reports of it have been saying that she has been kidnapped or worse, murdered. Police have not yet found her body and are still looking into it.”

The room was quiet until Bella spoke up. “Carlisle, are you sure this is Violet? It says her name is Arianna Laroche and she has brown hair in here.”

“I’m sure it is. I looked in her personal profile and it says that Violet is her other name. My guess is that she colored her hair. Other than that she matches the descriptions. From what I researched she is 15 years of age, 5’3” brown eyes, black straight hair, a racial mix of Filipino, Chinese, and French and born in Hawaii. Which explains her slight accent and tan skin.”

“So are you saying that Violet is a celebrity?” said Rosalie as she stared intently at the magazine cover.

“Jealous much?” teased Emmett

Rosalie rolled her eyes. “Of her?” she scoffed.

“Really now Rosalie.” smirked Alice

“I’ve already weighed down our options.” said Carlisle bringing back the subject. “We can’t bring her back to her family because we will have to explain what happened to her. They will also notice her change of appearance and her killers may find out that she’s alive so they might harm her or her family members which would be unsafe. The police may also want to know who we are and our personal back round. It would be quite bothersome explaining everything.”

“Tsh humans.” scoffed Rosalie

“And the Volturi.” said Esme ignoring Rosalie.

Bella shuddered at the name. She still remembers all her unfortunate experiences with the Volturi. She hated how they were so powerful and could hurt them in a blink of an eye. As much as she despised them, she also was afraid of them.

“Yes, the Volturi. Their going to question our relationship with her.”

“Carlisle,” said Edward. “The Volturi still doesn’t know about Violet?”

“Not quite yet, but I have a feeling they will know soon enough.”

“So what are we going to do?” asked Jasper

“I’m not quite sure, yet the only thing we could do right now is to keep quiet about her identity and find her murderers. I instruct all of you to watch over Violet in case anything happens. If you happen to find her murderers then its best that you not kill them but find their reason for trying to kill her.” Carlisle looked at everyone and said, “Understood?”

Everyone nodded. “Well then, meeting dismissed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I will post more in a bit and I'm excited to post more because I got a lot planned =)
Comment,
Subscribe.
Thanks