How Did I Fall for You?

Chapter 1

Brynn pressed the door shut only to find herself eased against it, his body hot on hers and his lips hovering ready to taste her, she decided to seal the deal, and instantly her tongue tangled with his and his hands found their way under the hem of her shirt.

"Damn you feel good," he said, finding her lace covered breasts and pressing his hard on into her belly. "So fucking good."

Brynn grabbed the bottom of his sweatshirt and pulled it over his head, the t-shirt came with it, and he stood there with his hard body on display. He liked the way she looked at him and pressed her back against the door, her neck the victim of his mouth and teeth. She didn't know they made bodies that hard, and now that she'd seen it she wanted to see what was left.

"My bedroom's in there," she said and he dragged her by the hand in the direction she pointed.

While Brayden gazed around her bedroom, she kicked off her heels, and started to remove her shirt. "NO," he said and she dropped her arms.

Soon she understood his objection. He bent down to her waist, unbuttoned the bottom button and nipped and sucked the newly exposed skin. He worked his way up slowly one button at at time, lavishing her skin with attention.

He pushed her shirt from her shoulders and ran his tongue in the valley of her breasts. She enjoyed it so much she almost didn't feels his fingers fidget with the clasp of her bra. When that too fell away the cool air and the ministration of his tongue had both nipples puckered painfully tight.

"Brynn. I want you," he whispered.

"Good," she replied and giggled at herself.

In mere moments, what was left of their clothes were scattered along the floor

Byrnn laid spread out on the bed and Brayden pushed her thighs apart with is knees. His staff, now condom covered, was so hard it hurt. He couldn't wait to be inside the slick warmth of her body.

He positioned himself at her entrance. "Please Brayden," she cried. He closed his eyes tightly trying to maintain some sense of control.

Then slowly he worked his way inside her.

She was so tight just like he expected and he moaned as he bottomed out. Brynn was by no means a virgin, but it had been awhile and she could feel herself stretch to accommodate his size. With a smirk on his face, Brayden cupped Brynn's breasts in his hands and gave each one a small squeeze.

His rhythmic thrusts continued bringing her closer and closer to a much welcomed climax. He released her breast and let his hand wander between her folds tweaking her button. The rush came faster for Brynn. "Fuck you're hot," he said. "You ready to come baby. Come for me Brynn."

And she did just that and soon after Brayden came and with a final thrust, he collapsed on top of her. After catching his breath, he rolled over onto his back. Brynn closed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. “That was amazing.”

Brynn felt Brayden's arm wrap around her from under the blanket as her eyes closed.

Three weeks passed since Brynn and Brayden had seen each other. When they got up that morning, no phone numbers were exchanged. The only thing that was exchanged was another round of what happened the night before. Rushing to her car after getting out of rehearsals, Brynn heard her phone go off. Connecting her blue tooth, she answered it as she was backing out of her parking spot.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Brynn. Andrew got called into a meeting and can't pick up Davis from his practice and I have Jason here,” Brynn's sister in law, Ellie sighed into the phone. “It would mean a lot if you could pick him up. Please.”

“Sure, no problem.” Brynn yawned.

“Did you get any sleep last night?”

“A little. Rehearsals ran pretty well into the night and I had an early morning class.”

“Have you ever thought about slowing down a bit or even taking a break?”

“I've been dancing and going to school for so long that if I'm not doing one or the other I think I would feel a bit weird.”

“Don't you want to have a life? Meet a guy? Stuff like that?”

“I like the way I'm living my life, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. If I want to make it big as a dancer, then I need to keep at this pace.”

“What about that guy your brother and I saw you with a few weeks ago?” Ellie asked. “The one you were trying to sneak out of the guest house?”

“He was just this guy I met...”

“That you had sex with.”

“I'm only human. I met him at a party that my friend was throwing and things happened.”

“But don't you want something like that all the time? Don't you want to fall in love or something?”

“After my dancing career is over I would, but I'm only nineteen, I have plenty of time for that. For now I'm gonna go watch Davis play hockey and then take him out for some Aunt Brynn and Davis time.”

“You spoil him.”

“I'll have him home before dinner. Love you. Bye.”

Disconnecting her blue tooth, Brynn parked her car in the parking lot and then grabbed her stuff before heading inside. Smiling when she saw Davis on the ice, she made her way to the stands and said her hellos to the parents that she recognized. Taking a seat, she heard her text message alert go off. Digging through her messenger bag where she tossed it in before walking up the stairs to the Toyota Center. Finally finding it, she saw it was an invite to a party, but if she was honest, she didn't really wanna go so she ignored it and put it into her jacket pocket as she saw Davis getting off the ice. As soon as he had changed and made his way over to her, he hugged her.

Brynn bent her head in order to give him a kiss on the side of his head. “Did you have a good practice?”

“Yeah,” Davis said smiling. “Can we watch the Kings practice?”

“You want to do that?”

“Please?”

“Okay, sure.” Brynn agreed.

Davis gave her a big smile as he sat down next to her on the wooden benches and waited for the Kings to start practicing. She was pretty sure that Davis didn't get to see the Kings practice very often by the way his eyes lit up and he tried to track all the players skating around and shooting the pucks while the others were stretching. Brynn laughed as she watched Davis sat in front of the glass and as one of the Kings skated by he hit the glass in front of her nephew which made him jump and watch as the skater laughed and gave him a smile. Turning his head, Davis looked at her with a big grin on his face and Brynn couldn't help herself and she smiled too.

When the practice seemed to be winding down, Brynn and Davis started walking outside. “So did you have a good time at practice?”

“Yeah!” Davis shouted taking his aunt's hand since they were in the parking lot. “I'm tired.”

“Well how about we get something to eat and then we can go home?”

“Just us?”

“Of course.”

Opening the back door, she helped Davis into his seat and made sure it was secured before closingthe door.

“Brynn?”

Turning around, she was surprised to see Brayden standing there in front of her. “Brayden, hi.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Just picking up my nephew. He wanted to stay for the Kings practice and yeah. His dad couldn't pick him up, so I did.”

“Are you going tonight?” Brayden asked.

“Going where?” Brynn asked as tossed her bag into the passenger's seat of her car.

“The party tonight. I was hoping to see you.”

“No, I'm staying home tonight,” Brynn said. “I've gotta go. See you around Brayden.”

Backing away from her, he nodded his head as an idea started to form inside his head. Even if she didn't want to go to the party, that didn't mean he couldn't surprise her with a visit at her place.
♠ ♠ ♠
HUGE thanks to Pensrock, because without her I wouldn't have the faith in myself to write this.

And I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Please let me know what you think!