How Did I Fall for You?

Chapter 4

Zipping up her bag, Brynn placed it on the floor next to her bed. The day after tomorrow she was heading to New York City for an audition that had her so excited. Since she'd be gone for a week and a half, she spent the day with her nephews before finishing her packing. Hearing the knock on the door of the guest house, she walked out of her bedroom and to the door. Opening the door, she smiled at the person standing in front of her. “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Well it's almost midnight and you leave tomorrow and I didn't want chance not being able to see you before you left.”

“Does that mean you are staying tonight?” Brynn asked as she opened the door wider to let him walk inside. Once he was inside, he walked over to the couch and sat down while she locked the door closed the curtains. “I was thinking of watching a movie, you don't mind do you?”

Brayden watched as Brynn walked past him before grabbing onto her hips and pulling her on top of him. “I think the TV will work, don't you? We can just order a movie if you really want to watch one.”

Leaning her head back, Brynn looked at Brayden and smiled as she reached across him and gabbed the remote. “What do you wanna watch?”

“I don't care, pick something.” Brayden said softly as he kissed the skin right behind her ear.

Turning on the TV, Brynn held back the laugh that she wanted to release as the opening credits for Hannah Montana started. “So this is good?”

“Not a chance,” Brayden said as he took the remote out of her hand. “Why was it even on that channel?”

“The boys and I were watching morning cartoons in here. I haven't watched anything since.”

Resting his hands under her shirt and on the skin of her stomach, Brayden moved his thumbs in circular motions. Resting her hands on top of his, Brynn watched the movie on the TV. She knew what Brayden wanted, but it didn't mean she had to give in right away. “Are you sure you have to be gone for almost two weeks?”

“Yes, I'm sure,” Brynn giggled as Brayden groaned as she moved to the other side of the couch. “You are distracting me from the movie.”

Brayden looked at her and smiled as crawled on top of her as he started kissing her neck, before finding her lips. His hands went under her shirt as hers wrapped around his neck, keeping him closer to her. When his lips moved back to her neck, Brynn closed her eyes and sighed. The way Brayden made her feel was unlike anything she felt with anyone else. Moving her hands down to the hem of Brayden's shirt she grabbed onto it before tugging it over his head and dropping it to the floor.

Brynn's shirt soon followed along with her bra which gave Brayden free reign of her breasts. His mouth covered one of them while his hand fondled the other. Brynn's hand went into his hair and after a few seconds, his mouth left her breast and looked into her eyes with a smile. Blowing air onto her breast, Brynn moaned as his hand squeezed her breast and his mouth went back to the other one. Then his free hand took over for his mouth.

Brayden kissed her, raising the temperature in the room and the temperature in her body. She'd never wanted anyone like this, and she couldn't wait for him to touch her, to take her, the way only he has. She let go of all her insecurities and asked for what she wanted. "Bray, Brayden please. I want you to touch me. I want you to make me remember this when I'm gone.”

Brayden stopped what he was doing, and looked deep into her needy eyes. He gave her a smirk as he pushed past her pants and touched her.

He gave her a smirk as he pushed past her pants and right into her folds. "Is that what you want baby? Is that it?"

"God yes!" she screamed out, so hot for him and eager to move things along.

Soon her pants became an obstacle to what he now wanted more than anything. He stopped what he was doing, just long enough to slide them down her long smooth legs.

He wasted no time, sliding down the couch and replacing his fingers with his mouth. He sucked and licked and nibbled her into a frenzy, but wouldn't bring her to the breaking point. He had something else planned for that

"Bray, now please."

"What Brynn? Tell me what you want."

"Make me come."

That was music to his ears and to another appendage that was up until now neglected in their actions
He stripped from his jeans, pushed her knees to her chest and thrust hard inside her.

Brynn moaned out a, "yessss," and Brayden went to work taking her right over the edge.

After Brynn's second orgasm, Brayden came before collapsing on top of her. “Think that will hold you over for the next two weeks?”

Brynn smiled as Brayden withdrew from her and laid down and wrapped his arms around her. “It will have to. Are you gonna forget about me while I'm gone? Gonna find some puck bunny to get off while we are on different coasts?”

“It'll hold me over until you get home and then I will not be accountable for what I might do.”

Brynn just laughed as she grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and placed it over them as she laid her head down on Brayden's chest.

With Brynn in New York City and not taking his calls or responding to his text messages, Brayden was glad to have his brother Luke visiting for the weekend. With the TV on the Rangers game, there wasn't much talking happening, but Brayden's mind was not on the game and his brother could tell.

“What's wrong with you?”

“What?” Brayden asked looking at him. “Oh...Nothing.”

“So looking at your phone every ten minutes is normal now?”

“That's because Ms. Brynn hasn't talked to him since she left for New York City,” Brad Richardson said. “And he can't ask her brother what is going on, so he's stuck looking at his phone.”

“Brynn?” Luke asked, confused.

“His girlfriend. They've been together for a while now. She's a ballet dancer.” Kyle Clifford said.

“Were you gonna tell me about your girlfriend?” Luke asked.

“It isn't a big deal Luke, we just started dating and we both have crazy schedules and she just isn't ready to meet anyone in our family. I'm trying not to scare her away.”

“You should have told me,” Luke said. “It would have been nice to know.”

“Well now you know.”

“Bray,” Luke sighed. “Be careful, okay? The wrong girl can screw you over for the long run. You are in the public eye.”

“Remember when the public got wind about Brad's girlfriend?” Kyle asked

“Yeah they made the papers a few times, but nothing too big.” Brayden said.

“That's because he doesn't have your last name.” Drew told him

“Look, I like Brynn a lot,” Brayden said. “If you are trying to get me to leave her then you are mistaken.”

“I wouldn't do that. I know how you feel. I had to go through my fair share of girls before I met the one I care for more than anything,” Luke told him. “Just be careful, that's all I want you to be.”

Brayden nodded his head as he looked down at his phone which was still silent.

“Why don't you call her family?” Luke suggested. “See if they've heard from her.”

The guys around the room started laughing, leaving Brayden looking embarrassed and Luke clueless.

“Yeah, Brayden, call her brother up.” Kyle said, still laughing.

“Did I miss something?”

“Only that Brynn's brother walked in on them together one morning. He hates Brayden.” Brad said, laughing.

“He hates all hockey players, especially the ones that are in his sister's life.”

“So I'm assuming that he's the older brother?” Luke asked as he laughed.

“Yeah, he's married with two kids but makes it very clear that he doesn't like me at all. Not sure if it's from me sleeping with his sister or that he just hates hockey players.”

“Is she worth it?” Luke asked as Brayden's phone went off. Brayden didn't say anything and he didn't have to, the smile on his face was enough of an answer for his brother. “Who is it?”

“Brynn.” Brayden said as he started typing away on his phone.

“What does ballerina say?” Kyle asked.

“That she was given a second audition so she'll either be coming home Tuesday or next week. If she gets the part, she'll be moving to New York.” Brayden said.

“Long distance relationship?” Luke asked.

Closing his phone, he stuffed it into his pants before letting out a sigh. “I'm not sure what I would do if she moved to New York.”

“Brayden, are you in love with this girl?” Luke asked.

“Not at the moment, but I've never met anyone like her. I actually had to convince her to actually give me a chance. She wasn't at all interested. Brynn was just so uptight and only cared about her dancing and school, but now it's different. I can see myself being with her a year from now.”

“That's a long time and a lot can happen in that time.”

“Luke, you don't know Brynn,” Brayden told him. “She's not a puck slut and she isn't just some random girl to have sex with. She's different and I care a lot about her.”

“Do you love her?”

“We haven't been together that long.”

“Answer the question.”

Brayden just looked at his brother and Luke knew without Brayden saying anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there is the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Huge thanks to Pensrock and Ry17 for all the help!!!