Heaven's Calling

Heaven's Calling

The lines of screaming girls were nothing new to me or any of us really. Sure it's nice knowing so many people love your music, or at least you. But as nice as it is for you, it can reek havoc on a relationship. I've been with Ashley for a few months.

And I know he's a bit of a man whore and can't help it. He gets caught up in all the girls and sex. Unlike me he's bi, not fully gay. He can't help but to pass up flirting with the whores who sometimes attend our shows, hoping to get lucky.

I AM THE HEART ACHE YOU BUILT BY YOUR DECEPTION

Being with him, and trusting him is a gamble. But in my heart I know that we are meant to be together. I know he loves me, and I'm sure I love him. Yet still as I watched my boyfriend laugh and talk about god knows what with a group of what he would call "hot" girls from the safety of my bunk, I couldn't help but be jealous.

A BLIND LEAP OF FAITH, DESPAIR FOR PASSING SEASONS

My teeth grinned together as he leaned into one. She whispered sometimes in his ear. I know it isn't healthy not to trust the person you are with, but in this part of business it comes with it.

SINK IN ANGER FOUNTAINS FORMING

I could feel the jealously rise in me. And I fond myself hating the girls I didn't even know. Before I knew what I was doing I had opened the window and called his name.

"Ashley, come here for a second" He nodded in my direction before saying sometime to the girls. He disappeared from the sight of my window and within a minute stood next to me.

SPILLS LIKE THUNDER TO WHAT WE'RE HOLDING

I wanted to scream at him and ask why was he spending so much time with girls? But I knew the answer, they are fans and fans come first. To which I would reply with then why do you always hang out with the so called "hot" fans? And then the fight would begin.

"Yes Andy?" he asked, like nothing was wrong.

SLEEP FOREVER NOW MY DARLING

"I love you"
"I love you too" he said back.

It was with this genuineness that was the reason that I stayed with him.

I WON'T DWELL ON HEAVEN'S CALLING

"What's wrong?"
"I just needed to hear that"
"Okay" I glanced out the window to see the same girls waiting for him. I stood from my siting position and grabbed him pulling him into a kiss.

DRIVE INTO THE STAKE SECRETS OF HIS COMPASSION

He kiss back and put his hands around my waist.
"What was that about?"
"Nothing"
"Come on Andy"
"I just don't like it when you spend more time with the girls then me"
"Do I sense some jealousy?"

A PERFECT ESCAPE , LIKE HELL YOU'LL LIST YOUR REASONS

"NO!"
"You have nothing to worry about" he said kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his sweet scent.

SINK IN ANGER FOUNTAINS FORMING

His strong arms wrapped around me and he held me rocking me back and forth. This was another reason I believed him. I really did love him. So much.

SPILL LIKE THUNDER FROM WHAT WE'RE HOLDING

"You're beautiful" I blushed.

SLEEP FOREVER NOW MY DARLING

"Thanks" I shly replied. Again it's for this reason....

I WON'T DWELL ON HEAVEN'S CALLING