The Gunsling

The Gunsling

STANDING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE

One might think that the life of a rock star is one of glam and riches. Sure they can get any one they want, and everyone knows their name. This happens to be the opposite of what it's really like. Everyday you are forced to forge a smile and act as if the world is perfect.

When you live out of a suitcase and on the road hundreds of miles from home, it takes it's total. The constant pressure to be thin and beautiful.

HE DRAWS FROM HIS HOLSTER A MAN

Being close to the same five people day in and day out. And if you try to date one of them, you're asking for it.

CRAWLING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE

I threw my cell phone at the moldy mirror in the motel bathroom. The phone bounced off it unharmed, which is more then I could say for the mirror who now bore a small crack.

HE MAKES HIS WAY HOME HALF TO DEATH

I bit my lip to keep from screaming. The hunger was killing me. But when you're known for being skinny and beautiful this is what you have to do.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I banged the wooden door.

IN TIME AND IN VAIN

I opened the door to see my band mates quietly watching the glowing box on the table stand. One stood out with worried eyes on me. It was my boyfriend Ashley.

I WASH MY HANDS OF YESTERDAY

His built yet still slim body got up from it's laying position and walked over to me. He looked into my eyes, knowing I was breaking down again.

IF I SHOULD FALL

He took my hand and we walked out into the night air. The soft pat of rain and cars on the highway the only sound.

"I can't do it anymore" I whispered.

IF IS SHOULD PASS

I felt the world pressing down on my shoulders. He held me as I cried.

"I know baby, it's goanna be okay" he whispered into my ear as we slowly rocked back and forth together.

IN ONE LAST STAND BEFORE THE GATES, BEFORE THE GATES OF HELL

His touch, soothed my frayed nerves.

"I just wanna go home"
"I know baby, but think of your fans"
"I know but..." his finger silenced me.

"Shhhh"

CRAWLING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE
HE MAKES HIS WAY HOME HALF TO DEATH

The rain has stopped for the most part.
"Do you want to take a walk with me?" he asked. Across from the disease ridden motel we were staying at there was a small park with a wooded walk way.

I shoke my head 'yes'. He took my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

STANDING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE
HE DRAWS FROM HIS HOLSTER A MAN

The park was quite and the only other living souls were a few squires and birds. Of course it was 11 pm, in the shady part of town.

I watched as Ashley's black hair whispered past his face with the wind in perfect silky strands.

YEAH!

He must have caught me looking at him, cause he chuckled.
"What?"
"Nothing" he replied.

WHEN THE SUN SETS DUSK AND STREETS ARE CLEARED

I wanted to feel at home. I wanted to be happy. I wanted... him. Whenever he was with me I could bare the pain.

WELL THIS TOWNS RENEGADE IS NEAR

He took my other hand in his so that we were standing face to face. The rain had once again started, and was cascading from the skies in shimmering strings.

He pushed me up against the picnic table.

I'M STANDING TALL, WAITING HOST

"I love you"
"I love you too" I echoed back. His lips meet mine. The rain dripped from the tips of my long black hair. Both our shirts soaked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hosted me up in his arms. Before placing me on the table.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO SEE A GHOST

My hand slid up his shirt, reveling his out law tattoo.

BOTH OUT LAWS EQUAL YES INDEED

I shivered as his lips traced the tender skin on my collar bone.

ONE SHOT RHYTHM TO THE GUNSLING

I held his beautiful face in my shaking hands. Water fell from his nose. He laid me back on the hard table, pushing up my shirt and resting his knees on the bench.

SO LONG MY SWEET (BYE BYE)

He licked my stomach across.

STANDING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE

He pinned my hands above my head. Rendering me incapable of refusing his passes. Not that I wanted to either.

HE DRAWS FROM HIS HOLSTER A MAN

"Uh" I moaned as he bit my hip bone.

CRAWLING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE

I managed to pull on hand free, which I used to pull his face closer to mine, and pushing our lips together.

The rain had soaked through all our clothes at this point.

"I love you" I choked out in between kisses.

HE MAKES HIS WAY HOME HALF TO DEATH

"I love you too baby" he said resuming the kiss.

HE CLENCHED HIS FIST AND SAID A PRAYER

The rain was cold and the night air did nothing to warm me. My body involuntarily shivered. He smiled, before kissing my forehead.

"Let's go take a hot shower" he said. I nodded.

FOR EVERY BREATH OF DUST FILLED AIR

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me back through the park.

HIS FIRE'S LOUD AWAITING A HOST

We finally back to the motel and I got down from Ashley and he unlocked the door. Jake, CC, and Jinxx were still watching TV and didn't even notice our arrival.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE A GHOST

Ashley started the hot water and stripped down. He smiled and walked over to me, lifted my soaked shirt off me, then undoing my zipper and pulled down my pants.

BOTH OUTLAWS EQUAL YES INDEED

He picked me up taking me into the warm stream of water. Our lips locked again, his tongue slipping inside my mouth.

ONE SHOT RHYTHM TO THE GUNSLING

He braced me up against the plastic wall of the shower. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, preparing myself for the pain.

"AHH" I screamed as he entered me.

SO LONG MY SWEET

He barried his head in my neck and thrusted into me again.

I HEAR THE VOICES CALLING

"h-harder" I moaned. Another thrust, I could barely focus now, the pain and pleasure over coming me.

TAKE MY LIFE

I felt my climax coming on.

I CAN'T TAKE MY LIFE UNTIL..

"Uhhaaa" I moaned as I came on his stomach. He climax, then released the grip on me and panted out of breath.

"I love you"
"I love you too"

STANDING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE
HE DRAWS FROM HIS HOLSTER A MAN
CRAWLING ALONE THROUGH THE SOOT AND STONE
HE MAKES HIS WAY HOME HALF TO DEATH

ONE LAST STAND BEFORE THE GATES OF HELL