a gift of science

two very diferente's stories

nick p.o.v's

has been a week since that day I have not talked to my friends and I've been busy with preparations for the tour ... this morning I stayed in bed from exhaustion ... well nothing has happened as I imagine that since I took the pill in pregnancy despite the fact that for a moment I thought I would die if I did not take but nothing has happened, not even an upset stomach at all! I guess it was one of those experiments that did not work after all that happens always with Tom's New Groove

I ignored all my thoughts and I've been thinking about it again and again and I am sure my family would kill me if they knew that I take a pill to get pregnant and also take my brother's sperm for the baby ... I am completely sure,I heard someone knock on my door

"Go ahead .." I just say .. I saw as the door opened revealing as joe with curious eyes watching me

"What nick? .. you will spend all day in bed?" He said with his typical provocative smile .. I let the air out forcefully ...

"I'm exhausted joe ... what do you want?" Joe rolled his eyes and my bed sat on the shore and stare ...

"Tell me ... nicky tell me what is wrong with you?" I looked he with some nervousness which I felt I sighed joe

"I'm just exhausted ... I'm leaving in a month and all the arrangements are too tired ..." I said as calm as possible joe sighed and looked at me with concern this time

".. No seriously what is wrong with you nick?" I sat for more visibility and more to be JOINING me until I came across your knees ... "I noticed that Essequibo helps the family to spend time with and you are most sad normal ... tell me something happens? " I look with confidence and get the look I could not say I felt bad because Rhodesia see kevin and I felt sad because I was not expecting a baby ... just something you can not lift his eyes to say ..

"I just think I'm sad because I will leave for a month ..." he nodded doubtfully

"Are you sure?"

"Completely ..." Joe got up from bed and walked to the door ...

"Ok ... get up that mom wants lunch with us danielle and kevin come with a story and she wants all these ..." Joe smiled and I just nodded and he stepped out closing the door I lay down in the pillows ... I did not want to see him really did not want ...

lower after all ... it was about one in the evening but in spite of that I am wearing a black sweater as my clothes do not stand the light colors and do not understand why ... I heard the voices of all very happily chatting in the room had no choice did you stop smiling happy and take a deep breath and took a step in calling the attention of all ...

"Hello ..." I said as normal as I could my father saw me smile ...

"That good desides nicholas join us ... you feel better?"

"Better what ?..." I said confused joe who rolled their eyes ..." Of course I'm better ... "

"I'm glad hear that nick ..." said a female voice behind me I turned to see her with her big smile ...

"Thanks ... danielle" I moved fast joe sitting next to avoid further contact with her ...after danielle came kevin... me and his eyes widened he not expect me to stop ...

"Nick ??..."

"Kevin ..." I said coldly

"you're better ... joe said you felt bad and probably will decline," he took Danielle's hand I felt like my heart broke into a thousand pedaso sigh ...

"I feel much better .. thanks"

"We all here?" Asked mother entering the room ... I smiled to see their enthusiasm ...

"Sure mom ... we're all here ..."i say Her eyes shone with excitement ...

"Love you're better?"

"I'm better ... we can talk about something else please?"

"Of course as we are here .. kevin, danielle can tell us what came to tell us ?..." she sat next to my father kevin and danielle stood in front of everyone holding hands ...

"We believe you should be the first to know ..." Kevin said and without knowing why my stomach began to churn ... I put my hand on trying to calm but it was impossible ...

"We're ... pregnant!" Danielle said with enthusiasm ... all gave shouts and laughter of enthusiasm and hugged them hard I did not even move me from my place I felt terrible and I did not know if it was in the news or something else without thinking about it I get off the couch and practically ran out of the room to the nearest bathroom into it, and lift the lid of the toilet to vomit as I kneel and I never before had done .. . take a break after a few minutes of just throwing up, I felt like a hand rested on my shoulder I turned to see and I was ...

"God nick you're okay?" Joe crouched to my level stroking my back in circles

"If ... I just need to make a call" Joe looked at me puzzled but just helped me get up, and helped me get to my room I asked him to tell everyone that I did not feel well after that came out without thinking about leaving me alone I took my phone from my pocket and dial the number for Tom ... after a couple of rings at last answer ...

"A miracle is the great nicholas jonas" Tom said of the most sarcastic

"Tom .. I believe that worked" I was lying in my bed all in my head was spinning ...

"Do you mean, Nick?" He said with concern

"I feel dizzy, I have wanted to hurl ... I think ... I think I'm pregnant"i said slow a seconds after that Tom voise sounds

"damn, we go there you are at home right?"

"Yes, Tom .. just hurry up!"

"We go there .. just do not move"

"Ok .." I hung up and I lie back on my bed, pet my belly was perhaps expecting a baby kevin while his wife, closed my eyes tightly of me wish part that was not true but the other I was happy ...
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you lake it!!!!