Status: Active with frequent updates

foREVer

016

Bri's pov

*FFW PACKING FOR UPROAR TOUR*

“Hey MTV I’m packing for Uproar 2010, and Matt is in the shower” I said looking at the camera. “Hey MTV next drummer for avenged JJ Sullivan” said JJ spinning his drumstick.

Matt came out, and changed. We were all ready to head to the first city, and got on the bus. “So, Bri your closing the show” said Syn. “Yea, why you wanted to” I said making the pout face. “Yes, but I’m cool with you closing” He said smiling.

I went to mine and Matt’s bunk, and laid down. Matt opened the curtain, and got in with me. “Tired babe” He said pulling the covers on us. “Yea I’m seriously tired” I said with my head on his chest. “Yea me to” He said kissing my forehead. “After Uproar we’re getting married” Matt mumbled.

*FFW FIRST CITY*

We finally arrived at the venue, and it was snowing. “Hey guys it’s fucking snowing outside” yelled JJ. We saw Halestorm, Stone Sour, Disturbed, and Hellyeah in the parking area. I saw my stuff being rolled backstage, and Matt was talking to Halestorm.

I stepped out in my in Matt’s sasquatch jacket, and Matt was in his other sasquatch jacket. I took a pic of us kissing with the snow around, and Matt was smiling to. I was getting cold, so I put my deathbat throw over me in the arena. Matt walked in, and “You cold” He said.

“Yeah” I said. I put my head on his chest and he put the throw over me and him. “You getting warm” He said. “Yeah” I replied. Lacey walked in with Johnny, and “How are you guys” said Johnny. “Okay” Matt answered. Matt left to go do sound check with the guys, and I was bored. I went to watch Matt do his sound check, and he was looking sexy in nike shorts. JJ was playing the drums, and they got finished. I did my sound check, and can’t believe I was closing the show…..

*FFW TO SHOW*

Avenged was dressed in their concert outfits, and I was still in my clothes from this morning. They did their pre show thing (without me), and I was in the dressing room. I was done changing, and was watching the dude getting ready to hang himself. He did, and I saw JJ start off nightmare. God that kid was just like his dad in so many. I think Matt was going introduce him for Welcome to the family. How was my show going to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe