Status: updating when I get 5 comments

Runaway Trouble

Getting To Know Each Other

Blaze's POV

We got up early in the morning and decided to go find somewhere else to stay. We walked around for a bit until a girl yelled for us to stop. She came running towards us as well as another girl and a guy. I was confused since I had no clue to who any of them were and Kasper didn't seem to know either.

Brooklyn's POV

We were all getting ready to leave when I saw two guys walk by on the sidewalk. One seemed familiar so I shouted at them to stop. I went running towards them and heard Zoey and Keegan behind me doing the same.

Both of the guys seemed confused.

"You!" I spoke as I pointed to the tall boy with icy blue eyes and black hair with a blue streak. "I saw you yesterday. You were running." I looked over at my brother who our bags. "He was the boy I saw running!"

"I'm Brooklyn." I told the two boys. "And this is my twin brother Keegan." I then pointed at Zoey. "And she is Zoey."

"Uhm, I am Blaze" the boy who I saw running said.

"I'm Kasper." spoke the other boy.

"So what are you two doing?" I asked.

"Can we talk about this elsewhere?" Kasper asked.

I agreed and we all began walking. I had been right about Blaze running away. I guessed Kasper did too. We kept walking until we got to a bridge and went underneath it. We then all talked and got to know each other better. There was something that Kasper wasn't telling us though.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I decided to update this story again. If I get at least 5 comments/subscribers then I will keep updating. If I have any misspelled words I will fix them tomorrow.