Status: Uncompleted

Fateful Affairs

Kyra was lonely. So lonely. She drunk a lot to take away her sorrow, but it never lasted long. One night, her drinking resulted in more than her and guitarist Brian could predict...

The usual unrequited love story, with that twist of passion. Because, y'know, Romeo and Juliet would look down on the acts of rock stars.

Note;
I do not own any member of an established labelled band, or any labels mentioned. Or anybody who exists in the celebrity world. (I will note if I have made up someone who is in Krazeee's world)
Lil Miss Krazeee is a fictional character developed from my imagination, fantasies etc and is NOT an established artist. She is NOT an artist signed to Roadrunner Records. No copyright intended.
Only positive comments or suggestions are welcomed, please, as this story is only made for me.
  1. Laughter, Blushing, and Hell It's You!
    Introducing Our Character.
  2. Passed Into Oblivion
    Where our characters meet for the first time... sort of.
  3. Escape From This Aftermath... Please?
    Our characters speaking for the first time... and Kyra being grumpy.
  4. Addiction is a fatal thing.
    In which a recovered Kyra finds Brian's still around.