A Conversation With Jimmy

"I'm serious, Jimmy."

"I'm having boy trouble."

"...Excuse me?"

"Boy trouble."

"..."

"Well, I have this friend-"

"Tra-la-la-la-la-la-"

"Hey-"

"La-la-la-I'm not listening-la-la-la-"

"But, I thought-"

"La-la-la-la-la-"

"Well, okay. FINE."

"...I don't want to hear it."

"But, I thought-"

"I'm not your therapist."

"...Well, I was just going to ask for some advice."

"...From me?"

"Well, yeah."

"From me."

"Why, you don't have any words of wisdom for me?"

"About boys? Ha, no."

"But-"

"No."

"I-"

"No."

"I-"

"No."

"...Okay."

"Good. What else did you want to talk about?"

"..."

"That's IT?"

"Well that's all I wrote down. I was hoping that would cover at least a chapter!"

"Stupid girl."

"Well... let's see. How about... oh! Uh, no. Well then how about... No. Any suggestions, Jimmy?"

"This isn't my interview, little girl. This is yours. If you don't come up with something, I'm walking away."

"Oh! I got into college...?"

"Okay."

"I had to go to the orientation thing last week. I stayed in one of the dorms for a night, met a couple kids, a couple students, a couple teachers."

"Okay."

"I'm worried because every other conversation I heard was about getting high or getting drunk. I don't do either."

"Ha."

"Any advice?"

"Not really. I don't know. Is this a philosophical kind of thing, or are you serious?"

"I'm serious, Jimmy."

"Uh, okay. Give me a second."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Uh-huh."

"And, I'm sure not everyone on campus is going to be a pothead."

"Okay."

"I don't know! I don't care!"

"Serious conversations aren't your thing, huh?"

"Not about this topic."

"You're the partying kind."

"And you're not. That's fine."

"Uh-huh."

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"No. No, I guess that's it for now. Sorry I came unprepared."

"I forgive you."

"Oh, before I forget, have you made any friends up here? You said it was boring."

"You think after all this time I would have. But, no, not really."

"I'm sorry, Jimmy."

"Meh, it's alright."

"How's the music situation going?"

"Better. I found another piano and I found a set of bongos. Seriously. Bongos. And, I haven't broken them yet, so that's gotta be a good sign."

"I'm glad."

"Oh, it's these thought-provoking conversations that keep me sane, Julia."

"Are you being sarcastic again?"

"God, yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no see, again.
Thanks to MusicMadness and VampireEmoChic for commenting on the last chapter ^_^
Pulling an all nighter because I can! It's currently 5:30 in the morning and I've been watching the sun come up for the past half hour while writing the last half of this chapter.
It sucks, I know. But, some of this shit actually weighs kind of heavily on me. It sounds silly to most of you, I'm sure, but it means a lot to me to be able to get it out in the open and out of my crowded mind.
It's getting kind of overcrowded. I've been having lots of horrilbe terrible anxiety dreams lately -_- Ugh!!! When was the last time you had one of those?
Last night, I had been drafted into some wierd war, and was fighting on the playground of my old elementary school. I almost died a couple of times. And then we were in some haunted house fighting the war. And then I DIED. BLARG.
So, tonight I didn't really want to go to sleep and I haven't been writing anything lately. Don't really know why. I just haven't. So, I need to try and get some of those creative juices flowing again. I want to do lots of writing this summer.
Thanks so much for reading guys!! ^_^