Status: :/

Swallow My Doubt, Turn It Inside Out

You

"Thank god that's over with" I said. It had been 3 days since I went into labor, 10 hours since Elijah and Julian had been born.
"I can agree to that" Pierce sat down in a chair beside me. He had almost passed out when they were born, if I hadn't been in so much pain, I would've laughed. Now, both boys were safely here, in their parents arms. Both of them had jet black hair and bright green eyes. The only person who hadn't seen them yet was their Grandma.

-Zacky's point of view 3 hour earlier-

"What?" Catherine hissed into the phone as she picked it up.
"Chill, I'm not calling to yell at you Cat. I'm calling to tell you that you have two grandsons over here, that I wish you could come and see. I think that Laine would like that." I said.
"Wait, what?" she said.
"Cat. Laine was raped 9 months ago, in a supply closet at school. 3 weeks later, she was at Johnnys and he made her go to the doctor, she found out she was pregnant. Then she finds out it's twins. Her boyfriend was killed 3 months ago at the shootings. Then 3 weeks later she met Pierce, her boyfriend now. 3 days ago she went into labor and 7 hours ago, Julian Brady and Elijah Garth Marshell were born. You're the only person that hasn't seen them yet." I said.
"Okay so, You're saying you want me to come out to California? I have to work." she said.
"I'm saying I think you need to see your daughter" I said.
"I'll see if I can take time off. I don't know though." she said. I told her to call if she could and then hung up.

-Laine's point of view. Present time-

Pierce stood beside me with Elijah in his arms as my dad came in.
"Laine, theres someone here to see you" he said. I looked at him confused before the familar blonde head of my mom came in.
"Hey Lainey. You're dad called me. I took time off and came over here." she said.
"Pierce can you leave me alone with here for a minute" I said. He nodded before laying Elijah down and walking out in the hall.
"I'm sorry Laine. For everything I've ever done to you. It takes a lot of nerve to walk out when you're 13 and come to California by yourself. I should've tried to stop you, but I thought maybe it was for the best. A day after that I went to rehab and was there for 6 months. I met a guy, named Jacoby. And we got married a year ago. Theres someone I want you to meet." she said before walking out the door and returning with a baby herself.
"Mom" I said.
"This is Lukas. He's 3 months old." she said.
"Mom." I was crying. She gave me a hug. "I forgive you. For everything"
"Thats great Laine. I'm going to let Pierce back in here, and might I say, he's pretty cute." she said.
"Mom! He's 16, not in 31." I said.
"I know, I know" she said before she got up and left and Pierce came back in.
"I love you Laine" he said.
"I love you too Pierce" I said and he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short!
But I update the characters page :) xD