‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Freedom.

Days passed. I hung around inside. After the first week of getting used to all my abilities I became more used to my new life. I passed the halls and head downstairs. Caro and Zack were chilling in the kitchen. Matt and Johnny were fighting with each other on the Xbox playing Call of Duty and Brian wasn't around to be seen.

“AHHHHHH!!!!”
I turned around to see Jimmy run full force down the stairs. I stood on the last one and had no time to move. He scooped me up and started running in circles with me. “AHH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW!” I yelled. I could sense everyone look at us as he stopped and put me down. “I found the perfect place for us” he spoke walking me into the wall behind me placing his hands beside my head and kissing me roughly.
“Ok, get a room, IN YOUR NEW HOUSE” Johnny yelled. He pulled away from me and smiled. “I think Caro and you should go shopping for new house stuff, we'll be moving in before October” he smiled. “I thought I was on house arrest?” I questioned. He shook his head. “I don't know, we can prove it if you're ready to to go out or not” he spoke walking away from me and into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and leaned my elbows on my on the counter table on the island. “The question is, will you go ape shit if I place this BOTTLE OF BLOOD IN FRONT OF YOU!” He spoke quickly opening the jar and sliding it across the island it landing right under my nose. I looked down at the bottle on the table. It was nearly full, yeah sure it smelt great and looked great but at the moment I wasn't hungry. Though I did pick it up and took a large drink out of it. I put the cover back on and slide it across the able back at him.

“I'm fine” I spoke. “I'm not going to lash out and flip” I spoke. He smiled as everyone else looked at me weirdly. “That's not normal, it took me years to be able just to stand that” Brian spoke now in the room. I shrugged. “Its probably because I've seen you drink from these things that's all” I stood up straight. “We better get going” Caro clapped her hands and I turned around grabbing my things.

“What are we looking for?” I asked slipping on my flip flops. “We'll I plan on tagging along, we'll go over to the condo first before we go shopping” he spoke. I nodded and grabbed my bag and keys.

We drove over to the new place it was great. It had a perfect view of the ocean along with being close to the old house but away from everyone else at the same time. “You sure you want to move away from everyone?” I asked. As long as I knew, they always lived together. He nodded. “Its been almost fifty seven years, we need a little break apart” he spoke. I nodded and held his hand tightly as we walked through the building and out back to the car and over to the mall. It didn't take long to pick out and order all in furniture.

On the way home I had noticed something different. “Do you smell that?” I asked picking up on an unfamiliar scent. The sound of the tires smoothly going against the pavement under us could be the only thing heard in the car. I turned to Jimmy who was driving. “Charles” he spoke. I gave him a toothy grin. Perfect. We pulled up into the spot the truck had been parked in before and got out.

“James, Carolina and Emily, glad to see you all” he spoke as we walked into the kitchen. The other two nodded and Caro disappeared off upstairs. I turned and smiled to Charles noticing him frown as he walked over to me. He placed both hands on my cheeks. “Darling” he spoke kindly. The next thing I knew he removed his hands, sending one sideways and back, slapped me hard in the face sending my head sideways. I snapped back, teeth baring and eyes glaring towards him. I could feel Jimmy tense up beside me, he most likely was glaring daggers into the man in front of me as well. “See you are finally apart of us” he kindly spoke again. I relaxed again. “You did a good job James, she's a keeper” he chuckled. I glanced to Jimmy who stood stiff, he held a cold dirty look on his face. “I'm a little disappointed though, I was kinda hoping you'd still be that scared little human, tasting your blood in my mouth would have been so nice right about now” he licked his lips. Jimmy lowly growled, this only caused Charles to laugh. “Sorry James, I'm daydreaming about your pet again” he laughed. “Pet?” I spoke offended. Both men looked at me. “Well that's what you were honey, only a pet, you might still be to this day even?” he asked. “She isn't” Jimmy cut in. “And I think its time for you to go” he added. “Oh but I just arrived” he spoke smirking. “Remove yourself” He snapped. Charles rolled his eyes walking past us and I turned. Jimmy made quick eye contact with Matt, Johnny and Brian and they too got up and followed out the door. I turned to him and smiled. “You shouldn't listen to him, he's never felt this way he's clueless of how I feel for you” he spoke holding me closely. I smiled. “You're my world.” he spoke and kissed me. Forever would be a long time, but as long as I was with him, nothing else could matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's the end folks. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ/COMMENTED ON THIS. I just hoped you liked it :)