Status: Active

Mother Tara

Lieutenant

What makes a leader? Is it the strength they posses? Or is it the fear they do not feel? To me a leader is someone to look up to, a person who makes you want to do better.

I might not be as strong as some, and heaven knows I feel fear, but I love color guard. Color guard was my saving grace freshmen year, and it still is. If I don't make lieutenant this year, then I will keep trying until I do, after all I plan on staying until I leave high school, maybe I'll even go into college guard. I might not be able to get everything you tell us to do the exact second you tell us to do it, but I'm willing to keep practicing until I do get it.

I was raised to understand there is a time to laugh and play and a time to focus. As a guard I know we need to hear what our instructor is saying, I can realize those times and help others realize it too. If I was chosen as lieutenant I would make it my goal not to correct everyone as we go, but to inspire everyone to do their best, and more. I understand that a trustworthy person is needed for this job, and (contrary to popular belief) I am quite a stable person. I feel that even though I am not the best at everything, I can step up to the plate when needed. I would love to be lieutenant and I am committed to put in the hours that it takes to become so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same on this one. Let me know!