‹ Prequel: I've Got Luck
Sequel: I'm Still Waiting
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

This Dream Isn't Done

Like Taking Candy From A Baby

“So, why France?” I ask Alex, curious.
He shrugs, “I told you that I want to see the world.”
I smile, “I wish I could do that.”
“Why don’t you?”
I shrug, “no one to go with,” I smile, "I don't think my friends could afford all the trips."
“Well uh, Zack can’t go anymore so we do have an extra ticket,” he says and I see he’s a little nervous and I smile, “would you want to join?”
“How long is the trip?”
“One week.”
I take a sip of my coffee and think.
“Actually,” I say quietly, “that would be really fun.”
“Yeah?”
I nod, “that’d be fun.”
He smiles, “okay then. The ticket is yours.”
I laugh, “me and 2 guys…and Jack.”
He chuckles and takes a drink of his coffee.
He puts his coffee down, staring at it and I realize he wants to say something. I watch him curiously, waiting.
“You remember after your accident?” He suddenly asks.
I give him a puzzled look, “what part?”
“Actually," he says looking away, "never mind.”
“Alex,” I start but he shakes his head.
“Forget it.” So I do.
Alex stays for a while, but once he's gone, I head to my room to pack. As I do, I see the bracelet Alex bought me and I stare at it. I shove it in my bag. I finish within a couple short hours and go to catch up on much needed rest.

Alex's POV --

"That should be it," I sigh to myself.
I can't believe how easy it was to convince her to come. I smile a little and make sure I have everything I need for the trip. I place it near the front door and I have a quick shower. When I get to bed, my phone vibrates and I grab it once I'm laying down.

Rian sent 10:43 pm:

Hey, have a safe trip! See you when you get back!

I reply back to him and see I've missed a couple other texts.

Jack sent 8:17 pm:

Way to leave me in this shit hole.

I chuckle and reply back, although I'm a bit late. I text with the two of them a bit and soon grow tired so I say goodbye to them. I set the alarm on my phone and place it back on the charger and I roll over, ready to sleep. After an hour passes, I realize I can't sleep because I'm excited to go on this trip with Ashlynn. Just us two. In the place of love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex, you sneeeaaaak! ;)
Sorry it's another short one!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Be darlings and comment? :)