‹ Prequel: I've Got Luck
Sequel: I'm Still Waiting
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

This Dream Isn't Done

The Place of L.O.V.E.

Alex let’s me sleep in and when I wake up, it’s a little after 11:00 am. I have a quick shower and Alex gets room service for breakfast. We eat and by the time we’re out the door, it’s 1:00 pm.
“I want to show you my places first, okay?” I ask.
He nods, “okay.”
I show him almost everything Rick had shown me the day before. It takes a couple of hours and when we finish with my part, Alex takes me to the Eiffel Tower. We go up inside it and I watch out as we go up. Getting higher and higher. We reach the top and walk out, I walk around, looking at all of Paris.
“This is amazing,” I whisper.
“Yeah,” he nods.
We stand there for a bit, looking out at the area. I feel Alex take my hand and we go to a little restaurant just outside the tower.
“Alex, this will cost a fortune,” I whisper.
“We’re only doing this once, Ash,” he replies.
I sigh as we’re seated and we order our dinner. I watch as the sun slowly begins to set and when we finish, it’s dark outside and we go back up the tower. I look out, all of the lights in Paris lit up and it looks much better than in the day. As I stand by the window to peer out, I feel Alex’s arms wrap around my waist and his head rests on my shoulder.
“Beautiful, isn’t it?” He asks quietly.
I rest back on him a little and nod, “it is.”
We stay there for a couple moments, just staring out and enjoying this time. I stand up and turn around, facing Alex.
“Thank you,” I say quietly.
He smiles, “you’re welcome.”
“This whole trip has been,” I want to say a better word but I go with, “amazing.”
“I’m happy I had someone to share this with.”
He looks over me, outside and I keep my eyes on him. He looks down at me again and I watch as his eyes shift to my lips and I suddenly feel nervous and pull back and smile. I turn to look back outside and I feel Alex walk away and I know I’ve upset him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's super short!
Today is my birthday so I'm in a great mood and thought I'd give you a quick one!
The next chapter will be much better!
So, comment if you want it :)