‹ Prequel: I've Got Luck
Sequel: I'm Still Waiting
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

This Dream Isn't Done

Spread The Love

I wake up with Alex’s arms wrapped around my waist. I smile a little and I roll over to face him and I watch as he sleeps peacefully. Remembering this moment: in France, the place of love, with Alex. His eyes begin to flutter open and I smile.
“Good morning,” I whisper.
He smiles, “good morning.”
“What do we do today?” I ask.
“Well, it’s our last day,” he says quietly, “what do you want to do?”
“Stay here in bed,” I say and yawn.
He laughs, “we can do that tonight.”
I smile, “I need a shower.”
“I’m going to order room service,” he says and I nod as I head to the bathroom.
It takes a little longer to shower but I eventually finish. I get dressed and I head out to eat breakfast. Alex has his shower and we head out for our last day.
“Let’s go on that,” Alex points to a small boat for tourists to go on.
He takes my hand, pulling me over and he pays for the hour. We get on the boat, waiting for anyone else but it’s just us.
“This is the best time of my life,” I whisper.
He smiles, his arm wrapping around me and I cuddle to his side as we continue on the water, rather than argue. We spend the day trying different things and when we finish, we go to the hotel.
“Change into more formal clothes,” Alex says.
“Why?”
“Dinner,” he smiles.
“Alex, you don’t need to do this. We can just have room service.”
He shakes his head, “I want to.”
I sigh, no point in protesting. I grab my dress and I change into it. I slip on my heels and fix my make up. I see the bracelet he got me sitting in my bag and grab it. I stare at it briefly before I decide to slip it on. Alex changes too and takes my hand, this has been happening too much.
“Let’s go.”
He takes me to a beautiful, and I already know, expensive place. We’re seated and I look at the prices.
“Alex, this is too expensive,” I say quietly.
He chuckles, “will you please relax? Don’t worry about the money.”
“It’s hard to when it’s staring at me in the face.”
“Order whatever you want.”
I sigh as I glance at the menu. He gets us red wine and soon, the waiter takes our orders to the kitchen.
“I don’t want to leave,” I smile as I glance around the gorgeous restaurant.
“Maybe you’ll come back some day.”
“Maybe,” I nod.
Our food arrives a little later and we eat. It’s probably the best food I’ve had, mom would kill me for saying that. Alex pays and we go for a walk outside. We soon grow weak and go back to the hotel.
“Thank you,” I whisper, “so much.”
He smiles, “you’re welcome.”
I realize how close we are and I get that small nervous feeling and I see Alex inch closer. I pull back, running a hand through my hair.
“I’m going to go wash my face,” I say quietly.
As I go to pass him, he grabs my arm and I bite my lip as he pulls me back in front of him.
“Stop avoiding it,” he whispers as he places his hand on the back of my head and kisses me rough. I hesitate and he pulls back a little, his eyes locking with mine. I place my hand on the side of his face, and he slowly moves in and I give in to the kiss. He moves me towards the bed and climbs on top as we kiss more rough. His hands grab at the bottom of my dress and he lifts it over my head and I help take his clothes off. His lips attach to mine again, down to my neck, my breasts and my stomach as he pulls my underwear down. I pull him up to kiss his lips as I pull his boxers down and my legs wrap around his waist as he pushes inside me. I let out a small moan and Alex begins to thrust. His forehead presses to mine and our eyes lock as we continue and my fingers trace along his back. We don’t break our focus or speak. Alex picks up the speed and within minutes, we both reach our climax. Our gazes break as his lips press to mine. He eventually gets off of me and I cuddle into his side. His arm wraps around me and he kisses my forehead. We don’t say another word as we both fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Theeeere you gooo! The awkward update! Heheheh
Hope you enjoyed it, you Alex-Ashlynn lovers!
Please comment! :)