‹ Prequel: I've Got Luck
Sequel: I'm Still Waiting
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

This Dream Isn't Done

A Tour To End The Year

I finish packing my stuff and as I head out, taking one last look around the apartment, I head down to my truck and shove my bags inside and I drive off. I meet up with the band and crew at the studio parking lot where our bus is. I grab my stuff and I'm greeted by Seth.
"Hey, Ash!"
"Hey," I smile as he takes a bag, "thanks."
"No problem," he replies and we take it on the bus and I shove it on my bunk. We finish with last minute things and soon, we're headed off. As we sit in the back and all hang out, I continue to glance down at my phone to see any sign of Alex. I sigh, this is my time from him.
“I’m pumped for this tour,” Jackson smiles as we begin our ride.
“Finally, we’re the main set!” Ben replies.
I nod, “it’ll be great.”
Part of me is lying, not exactly wild about the thought of being trapped with 3 guys and more with no other girls.
“2 months of this,” Seth says, “we’ve been waiting forever for this.”
I smile a little and we reach our first town to perform in. We head out to meet some fans and do a signing. We sit behind a long white table and soon, fans are rushing towards us and items are shoved at us to sign.
“I love you, Ashlynn,” I look up and see a guy around my age.
I laugh and before I can respond, he’s shoved off by the others. I continue signing and after an hour, we finish and get ready for the concert. We perform and as we head off stage, I have the biggest urge to sleep.
“Let’s party!” Jackson cheers as we walk to meet up with the other band.
“I’m really tired,” I reply, “so I’ll see you guys later.”
“You sure?” Ben asks.
I nod, “have fun.”
They say goodbye to me and walk off and I get to the bus and have a shower. I get ready for bed and once I’m finished brushing my teeth, I jump into my bunk and fall asleep. I’m woken up by the guys yelling and laughing. I sit up and open the little curtain to see what the hell’s going on.
“Will you shut up!” I exclaim.
“We woke you?” Seth asks drunk.
I roll my eyes, “obviously! Was it nessecary for you guys to get drunk?”
“Hell yes!” Ben smiles.
“Keep the volume down!” I say annoyed and I close the curtain and try to fall asleep.
I hear them snickering and I roll my eyes as I try to find silence. It takes me a while but I eventually fall back to sleep. Without any control, I dream of Alex, wishing he was here beside me. Wishing this was that same tour a year ago. This will be a long tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE EEEENNNNDDDD!
Thanks for reading! I really appreciate the comments and subscribes!
Sorry the end was.. bleeh!
Buuuut...it's okay, yes? I mean, the sequel should hopefully make up for it ;)
So, continue checking back for the sequel! I plan to put it up in the next couple days!