To End the Rapture

01/01

My car came to a stop right outside of the tattoo shop. Zaylei was sitting on the counter with her dad, laughing at some of her friends. She was wearing a low cut shirt, a short skirt with snow boots on. She looked absolutely amazing.

I’ve been watching Zaylei for over a year. I follow her home at night, I watch her shower. I know what she eats for dinner and where she sleeps. I know her favorite movie is Cry Baby and her favorite band is The 69 Eyes. She’s got the hots for Jyrki or whatever his name is. Her favorite color is orange. She has a tattoo on her lower back. I know her. All of her and I want her. She’s my ideal woman. She’s short, wears glasses, great bubbly personality, around the age of 24. She was perfect.

“Dad, I’m leaving now.” I heard her shout as she was walking out the door. “I have to wake up early. Mom has claimed me for the day.”

“Alright. Be careful driving home and if you need me…”

“Call you. I know, I know. I love you guys.”

She got hugs from everyone then walked out to her car. She drove a ’69 mustang. She bought exactly four months ago today from her half brother as a birthday present to herself.

I quickly pulled out of the parking lot a few minutes after she did. I didn’t make myself known. I’ve come to far to get caught now. I believe she’s suspected someone following her. She’s tried to find me. She’s sat up all night waiting for me to break in one time and even wrote in her journal about it.

When we pulled up at her house, I noticed a very familiar, unwanted car there. They car belonged to her boyfriend, Matthew Sanders. I don’t know where she found this clown, but I don’t like him. Not one bit. I hate the way he puts his hands on her or the way he kisses his her. You don’t know how many nights I’ve stood over the bed at night, watching him hold her as they sleep, wanting to just rip his throat you. Zaylei belongs to me. She just doesn’t know it yet.

“Matt!” She squealed, running up to him and pretty much throwing herself into his arms. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be somewhere else for Christmas Eve?”

“I was, but I told them I’d leave early in the morning to get there. I’d rather be with you than anyone else in the world right now.”

The smile on her face was adorable, but I don’t like who it was directed to. She should be looking at me like that. She should be wrapped in my arms like that. I hated Matt so much. He has everything I want. Everything I wanted for the past year.

“Let’s go inside. I have dinner ready for you.”

That made her face light up as they ran into the house, slamming the door. I’m sure they locked it. Zaylei always locks it, but I have another entrance. An entrance Zaylei has yet to catch on to. She never goes down in her basement so she hasn’t realized that the window is open enough for me to slid in and slid out when ever I wanted to.

I grabbed my bag and quietly slipped from my car. I was parked across the street so they couldn’t see me. Zaylei’s so slow she probably thought it was the old guys car that lived there considering my car is parked there every night. I ran across the street to the back of the house.

After getting into the house, I walked around the basement, not hearing a sound from the downstairs area of the house, which meant they had went upstairs. I rolled my eyes, leaving the basement, entering the kitchen. The lights were dimed. I walked to the end of the stairs, stopping when I heard loud moaning coming from up the stairs. I made the most disgusting face ever, making my way up to Zaylei’s room. I didn’t look in, but I waited outside of her room. The loudness finally died down. All I could hear were a few giggles from Zaylei and some mumbling. I did make out something. It was something I didn’t want to hear, nor did I want Zaylei to answer. As I said, Zaylei’s mine. Matt has just asked her to marry him. I stood there, moving closer to the door so I could hear what she said.

“Zay, you still there?” Matt said with a laugh.

I heard a little noise from her, then she screamed yes. My heart dropped and anger completely took over. I stomped down the hall, not caring if they heard me, going through my bag. I hid in the dark corner at the opposite side of the hallway. Matt walked out of the room, still naked, looking up and down the hall. He told Zaylei to stay in bed and walked down stairs.

I smiled, walking down the hall to Zaylei’s room. She was getting into little shorts and a tanktop. My dick jerked in response. I smiled, pulling out the duct tape. She jumped and turned around as I made the littlest noise. Her mouth fell open a little, which meant she was seconds away from screaming. I couldn’t let that happen. I tackled her, sending us both on the bed. I flipped her so she was on her stomach under me, her face buried in the blanket so Matt wouldn’t hear her. I quickly taped her hands together, then grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head up. Her makeup was running down her face. I ran my hand down her cheek. She look so beautiful when she was crying.

“Zay, I don’t see anyone downstairs,” Matt shouted from the stairs. "I guess whatever it was left or something. It was probably just a cat or something.

“He’s in h..”

I placed a piece of tape over her mouth, shoving her face back down in the blanket. I ran out of the room before Matt got in there. I shoved him backwards, which caused him to trip and go right back down the stairs. I jogged down them after him.

I walked happily to the kitchen, picking up the knife that had been left laying on the counter. When I turned around, Matt was standing there. The sight was quite funny, considering he was still naked. That man had to be half horse. I don’t judge men, but damn.

“Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you doing in Zaylei’s house?”

“Zay’s my girl.” I turned my head to the side, smiling.

He half laughed, shaking his head.

“Come again?”

“Zaylei’s my girl. I didn’t studder the first time, jackass.”

“You are one wacked out man. You know that, right?” He walked closer to me. Who the hell walks closer to a man with a knife? “What makes you think Zay is yours?”

“She’s been mine for the past year. I’m here every night. I come in through the basement window.”

“Okay, yeah, that is a little fuckin’ fucked up. Man, you are a stalker." He made a face at me. "Go get a life and find a girl that you can actually get without stalking. Now, if you will please leave. I have Zaylei to get back to.”

We stared at each other, Matt getting a little annoyed when I smiled at him. I wasn’t going to just let him go back upstairs and have his way with my girlfriend. Oh, that wasn’t going to happen. I had to get rid of Matt.

“Alright, I’ll leave. Sorry for interrupting. I’ll never happen again.”

“Good. I’m sure I don’t have to direct you to the door.”

I smiled, walking slowly past him. He actually thought I was going to leave? Ha, first mistake, idiot.

I turned around quickly, throwing the knife, that I kept in my hand, at him. I went right into his neck and out the other side. I laughed as he went down. Poor Matty. I walked over, pulling the knife out and running back upstairs where my girl was. My face fell when I walked in. She wasn’t on the bed where I left her. I had forget to get her legs. I rolled my eyes, playing with the knife in my hand.

“Oh, Zaylei. Come out, come out where ever you are.” Thanks to my good hearing, I heard something coming from the bathroom. I smiled, walking slowly over, pushing the door open. Zaylei was sitting on the floor with her back to the counter, trying to get out of the tape. “What do you think you are doing?”

She just looked up at me, tears pouring from her eyes. God, the fear in her was such a big turn on. Like, you have no idea how I feel at this particular moment.

I snatched her up off the floor by her arm, pulling her back to the bedroom. She tried to hold her ground, but she didn’t come out successful. I threw her back on the bed so she was on her stomach. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back so I could pull the tape off. First thing she did was start screaming for the fucktard I had just killed.

“He had to step out, Zay. He’ll be back soon.”

That shut her up. For a minute.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Johnny and I’m your boyfriend.”

“Wh.. no you aren’t. Matt’s my boyfriend.”

“Wrong. Matt’s your ex boyfriend.”

She started to struggle against me, but all I did was laugh at her. Well, that is until she kicked me, right in the dick. It brought me down to my knees long enough for her to get away. When I got back to my feet, I went after her. I didn’t know where she had gone until I heard the scream. She had found Matthew.

I laughed, walking down the stairs. She was on her knees at his side, trying her best to get out of the tape. I walked over, helping her out. As soon as she got to her feet, I knocked her right back down to the floor.

“Zaylei, dear, you’ve been a very bad girl.” I started playing with the knife in my hand again. “You’ve been cheating on me for a long time, and I let it go, but now, I’ve had it.”

She tried to scramble away, but I grabbed her ankle, pulling her back.

“Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone you were here. I’ll tell them it was someone else.”

“You know, that sounds like a good idea, only, I don’t believe you. All you bitches do is lie to get yourself outta something you’ve done wrong.”

“I haven’t done anything wrong, though.”

“Hm, sleeping with Matthew wasn’t wrong when you were mine?”

“I’m not yours!”

I took a deep breath, trying not to do something I’d regret later. She was pushing me, though. She was mine! She had been mine.

“Now, Zay, stop lying. Lying gets you no where but in more trouble.”

“Oh, go to hell.”

My foot connected with her face. She wasn’t going to just leave me alone if I left her alive. I was going to serve time in prison because of this if I just walked out now. And I would never make it in prison.

I grabbed her hair, dragging her behind me, right over Matthew and to the kitchen, where I had left my bag. Zaylei started digging her nails in my arm, making blood run down my arm. She was fuckin’ hurting me. I dropped her on the floor. When she tried to get away this time, I put my foot on her back, sticking the knife in the back of her neck. She stopped screaming and moving.

That is when I realized what I just did. I fuckin’ murdered the woman I loved. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I started to panic. Matt was dead, Zaylei was dead. If I call the cops now, they’ll know I did it. My finger prints are all over everything.

“Holy fuck!”

I sat on the floor, rocking back and forth as I stared at Zaylei. Her eyes were closed. It just looked like she was sleeping and she’d wake up soon. She didn’t look dead except the blood gushing out of her neck and the blood seeping out of the corner of her beautiful mouth.

I bit my lip, crawling over to my bag. I dug through it, pulling out a little hand gun I carried around. I wasn’t going to prison. I didn’t mean to do it. I placed the gun in my mouth, looked at Zaylei on last time before closing my eyes. I placed my hand on the trigger, taking in my last deep breath, then pulled it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So?
What'd you guys think?
Typos?