Status: Writing

It's Easy to End Up Lost

Chapter 1

”Damn it ! Damn it ! DAMN IT !” i threw my science book into the wall of my room, groaning. I hated math and science like nothing else in this world, and i felt like i didnt belong. ”Sierra Kusterbeck ! What did you just do?!”

I sighed and sat up in my bed ”Nothing mom” i looked around in my room with nothing to do, so i got up and turned my Macbook on. I went to google and typed in band audition in Florida. I looked at some different sites but nothing really caught my attention. Suddenly i fell over one that was kinda of close to me, and sounded cool. ”Thats it” i smiled and put the number in my phone.
A knock went trough my room ”Yeah ?” I turned to the door still holding my phone in my hand. ”Have you done your homework ?” I glanced to semi ruind book beside my bed ”Yeah” I nodded. ”Good. Sleep well” She went over and hugged me, kissing my forehead before closing the door.

”Morning sunshine!” My moms voice went trough my room. ”Oh god” I burried my face further into my pillow ”Get up Sierra” she smacked my ass and left my room. ”She did not just do that...” I trailed off laughing ”Im gonna get you back momma !” i got up and went to the bathroom showering and putting some mascara on. After that i walked downstairs to be met with my mother and step dad.

”Goodmorning everyone” i sat down at the table and smiled. ”what?” Ryan zipped his coffee ”You seem fairly happy this morning” i nodded ”Cant a girl have a good day ?” my mom placed a bowl of oatmeal infront of me. ”Sure. We just wanted to have a conversation with you.” i quickly ate my oatmeal and got up. ”Thats nice. Gotta go. Bye !” i grapped my backpack and ran out the door, in
the direction of my high school.

I pulled my phone out and went to the number pressing call. ”Hello?” a male voice rang trough my phones speaker. ”Hey. Uhm, i saw that youre band was in need of a new singer?” some noises were made and he cleared his throat. ”Yeah we are. Whats youre name?”

”Sierra” i bit my lip ”And youre eighteen ?” i had to be eighteen ? No one told me that ! FUCK ! ”Uhm yeah. I am. Ore im turning eighteen in a week actually.” i balanced my feet on the site of the sitewalk. ”You can send us a tape of you singing and we'll see if we want to see you. Our email is on our site.”

”Okay, i will” i tapped my black painted nail on my iphone. ”Bye Sierra” i then pressed end and walked trough the doors to my high school, to be met with my best friend Brittany. ”Bfran !” i ran to her hugging her tight. ”Why are you hugging me like its been years since we have seen eachother? Its only been two days you know” she laughed and hugged me back.

”I have exciting news !” i clapped my hands as she looked at me weird. ”What ?” i stopped walking, and pulled her with me. ”im going to audition for a band” she stared at me with no expression ”But..you dont sing” i shrugged ”I do. Musicals” she shoke her head. ”Its so not the same Sierra.” i sighed and rolled my eyes ”Dont you think i know that ? Im going to try and see if it works. Im getting tired of all of this dance musical thing”

A smile spread across her lips ”Youre going hardcore” She bit her lip as i laughed ”Might be. We'll see about that”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some comments :)