Status: Writing

It's Easy to End Up Lost

Chapter 2

”crawling around me, sleepless eyes, your hands they haunt me, finger tipping down my spine..Heaven forbid well aware of you sins..In the wake ill be just like the rest, till the sun dont fall, so will never forget. Heaven forbid well aware of you sins..In the wake ill be just like the rest, past praying for.
Always kept quiet, clenching my teeth, finally fighting the floor, raise me from my walls once moooooore...youre way, past praying for.”
I sang the song i had written a couple of months back. I clicked the videocamera when i finished and emailed it to the band. Now i just had to wait for an answer.

”So you send it ?” Brittany took a zip of her iced caramel coffee as we were sitting in the Starbucks cafè. ”I did.” I looked down at my drink ”Im just not sure they like it though, they didnt write anything back yet. Ore even called me”

”Its not even been a week yet. Maybe they are just taking their time, to be sure.” She shrugged her shoulders smiling at me. I sighed, i didnt need her pity excuses so i wouldnt be sad. ”They are going to pick you Sierra, i promise.” I didnt want to get my hopes up. ”Sure” I rolled my eyes and stared my coffee down. ”Dont be down about it.” she poked my head. She did the most random things sometimes, thats why she's my best friend. She can make me laugh, whenever. ”I know i shouldnt be” I looked back up at her. A smile spreading across her lips ”We're going out tonight”

I laughed ”What?” she bit her lip, her eyes concentrating to think. ”We are going out, its friday!”
i shoke my head ”Billie, you know my mom. She wont let me” she sat back nodding her head ”Just you wait Sierra. I will get her to the good site.”

”For the last time No!” Billie fell to her knees ”Please Mrs kusterbeck!” she made made the cutest dog eyes she could, and i couldnt hold my laugh back.

”Only if you promise you will be home at midnight.”i rolled my eyes, of course at midnight ”2 am” i crossed my arms ”1 am” she crossed her arm as i had done. ”1:30 am” she sighed ”fine” Brittany mouthed to me ” Told you” i smiled.

”Get done already !” Brittany was putting makeup on, and i had been done for nearly 30 minutes now. ”Alright alright!” She put her mascara down and looked at me ”How do i look?” i smiled ”Amazing, now come on!” i grapped her hand and we ran down the stairs. ”BYE MOM!” i had nearly closed the door, when a hand grapped my arm. ”Remember 1:30”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates ! I promise there will be more coming soon :D