Humans

Chapter two

“And where do you think you’ve been? You said you would be back half an hour ago, dinner is getting cold.” I blinked as the voice called out. My new human laughed softly as he closed the door behind us.

“That’s Seth.” He said quietly to me. “He doesn’t like it when I’m late home, he gets lonely.” I blinked. I would never understand the human need to be around other humans, well I couldn’t really begrudge an inferior creature something that made them feel safe, it not their fault that they can’t protect themselves I suppose. “I’m sorry love, but I had to pick someone up.” There was the sound of feet and a very cat like male appeared round the corner. He frowned at my human before his eyes landed on me. His eyes widened.

“He’s so handsome.” I purred. This had to be Seth, he knew about cats. Seth instantly crouched down in front of my cage and opened the lid. “Come on then, let’s get you both something nice to eat.” He said gently as he picked me up. I snuggled into his arms. Seth smelt very good and the food he put on a dish in front of me smelt divine. “I’m afraid it’s not best stake, I wasn’t expecting anyone else for dinner, I hope the off cuts aren’t too bad.” Seth looked worriedly at me. I mewed at him. If this wasn’t best food then the stuff I had been eating at the funny smelling females place must be worse that dog food. As the red meat touched my tongue I felt my taste buds tingle. It was like I had never eaten before. Seth smiled at me as I finished. “I’m glad you liked it.” My human looked across the table the two men were sat at and smiled.

“Of cause he liked it love. You always put so much care into your food, no mater who it’s for.” as I watched Seth changed colour. I tipped my head to one side and watched as his cheeks got darker. His eyes seemed to shine even more and he didn’t seem to be able to look at my human or at me. “I love that I can still make you blush. Even after all this time.” Seth smiled and lent closer to my human. As I watched they did the strangest thing I had ever seen. They pressed their mouths together and closed their eyes. They stayed like that for a while, both of them making soft, happy noises. They sounded like kittens.

I had, had enough. They weren’t paying me enough attention. I mewed and leaped up onto the table. The two males broke apart and looked at me with soft eyes. Seth reached out and stroked my ears. As Seth stroked me, my human stood and walked behind Seth. His arms slid down Seth’s chest and he pressed his mouth to Seth’s cheek before attaching it to Seth’s ear. I assume that my human was grooming the other male, Seth certainly seemed to like it.

“Love.” My human wined as he pressed himself against Seth. I watched as Seth turned to him.

“What is it my love?” His voice was kind and soft. The two humans pressed their mouths together again.

“Can we go to bed please? I want you, so badly.” Seth changed colour again. He stood quickly and wrapped his arms round my human’s neck. Their mouths attached again. Why on earth would they attach their mouths?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments