Status: Done.

North Star: A Diary

The story your eyes tell

I have no idea if you have any of these thoughts but sometimes when I look at you eyes, this is what they say to me.
________________________________________________________________________

I stare into her eyes, she doesn't shy away like she used to, instead she holds it steady. Her eyes hold no secrets, all her emotions always playing on her face. I look at her and I can see how much she loves me. Its overwhelming, beautiful and inspiring. She doesn't get how much I love her, how much I'll do for her, and I kind of like it that way. It keeps her on her toes, it keeps us fresh. She is beautiful but I can tell she doesn't see it and her smile is enough to make all my defenses melt away. I would do anything to see that smile. I always know her smiles are genuine because they reach her eyes and make them sparkle and dance with laughter. I just have to reach out and touch her, the way she closes her eyes and leans into my hand makes my heart pound. She smiles, she looks so serene that I can't look away. I always knew she would be special but I didn't know the magnitude. I didn't know a women could love me this much, with all my flaws and all my downfalls. She is always there, with a loving smile and those eyes. Even when she is mad at me I can still see the love behind it. She is the one and I will do anything to hold on to that.

______________________________________________________________________

That's what your eyes say anyway ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Uva Ursi :] (Random lol)