Status: Keep? Should I write from Justin's POV?

One Better

Chapter Two

Ugh, I don't wanna write in this idiotic thing! But my mom says that it would be good for me to express myself and write songs and all that bullcrap that I really don't wanna do. But I will do it for my mom cuz I love her.

So journal thing let's start off with some rules.

1) You are not a dairy, so I will never write dear dairy.

2) If my friends are over you are to be hidden

3) You must never let anyone go farther than this page or right here.

With that said let me introduce myself. My name is Justin Drew Bieber. I live in Stratford Ontario and I am 12 years old. I live with my mom in an apartment in the city. I love music of all types. I play the drums, guitar, piano, and trumpet. I love to sing but I don't tell anyone. I just started posting videos of me singing on youtube. I really really don't want anyone from school finding out about them. That would be extremely embarrassing. The truth is, I entered a singing competition too. Weird creeps have been calling my mom to sign me. She tells me not to get my hopes but I do. I can’t help it. But I still always have hockey to go to if singing doesn’t work out. Well I also have a lot of friends, and people that I want to be friends, or maybe just one girl. But I will name all my friends first. You might want to sit down. There is a lot of them………..

Ryan Butler
Chaz Somers
Derek Attardi
Shay Miscurcia
Emily Quinn
Mike Renolds
Rob Henry
Chris Mathews
Mark Cappelli
Blake Clarke

And others who wont make the list because I am too lazy to write,

So the one girl who I want to know is,

Beyonce.

She is amazing.

But the girl I like-like in my school would have to be Blake Clarke. She is cute funny beautiful and smart. I really like her so when ever I pass her in the halls, ignore her to try to get her attention if that makes sense. But I really want to date her, and then we can get married!

That would complete me, but she doesn’t like me back, she probably thinks that I am a jerk, and that really hurts. Oh hey! That rhymes! Maybe I can talk to her more, too bad she doesn’t have a facebook…..

Better hope she makes one soon. Or I get a cell phone soon,

Well ima get some rest, see ya later journal.

I shall write soon.

From,

Justin
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short,
i have another blake chapter written so i might post that now.
who knows.
well whatcha think of Justins POV?
comment and subscribe!