Status: Keep? Should I write from Justin's POV?

One Better

Chapter Three

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I got caught up in some school and friends stuff. And you know Justin, but that is completely besides the point, in a way. Not really, I don't know what is wrong me but I don't know why I feel this way about him, I never felt this way about a guy ever. In my 13 years on this earth. But I am sure that you can careless, but you should see how his voice just makes your heart melt. Don't even get me started on his smile and laugh. That will be a whole subject thing to itself but I won't do that.

Well back to the point, before I got sidetracked. You, this stupid sheet of paper, you want to know about all the stupid drama in my life that has to do with low life losers that have nothing better to do so here it is.

Jenna Clark- oh my god. Can her shirt get any smaller!??! Like if you think that I don't know who but maybe like a porn star or someone you would think that there shirt is huge. Not that I know what a porn star looks like.........anywho. That is awkward. Next subject.

School- I don't have much to rant about. Maybe just I hate projects so much and that I procrastinate just makes it even worse! Like teachers know that we put everything off till the last minute then why do you even give it to us! And some kids don't even bother! Yo teachers! You were kids once you should understand that we don't wanna do this! Maybe we should plan like a huge revolt! Like no one does a project. And what will the teacher do? Give us all zeros and fail us?! Can you even fail a full class?! Well let's hope you can't.

Money- I am so broke it is not even funny! I need a job of some sort. Maybe I can babysit. But the kids will have to be calm and independent so I get paid to do nothing! Do they even make kids like that these days?! Well we will find out. Maybe I will work at stop and shop! How old do you have to be to work there anyways?! Well I have no idea. Maybe the animal shelter? But Lily’s sister heard from her older sisters best friends cousins mom that you have to pay to work there! What is up with that?! Well I think that I will work on that revolt? Why am I obsessing over revolts?! I don't think that is normal, just saying…How many people do you know that are like lets revolt! Oh wait you don’t know anyone stupid piece of paper!

Facebook- okay this one is totally unfair! And I am so not being over dramatic this time I swear! Like everyone in my grade has a facebook and I don't because my parents won't let me! What is so wrong about having a facebook. Its not like I am going to accept the random creep that will friend request me. Or not like I will be addicted and start failing school, I ain’t like that ya catch my drift? BUT! How lame is that!!! Instead I got you journal dearest! No offense or anything but I want a facebook! Like Justin has one so it would be a great way for me to talk to him and stuff! And plus my parents have one and I don't what is up with that!!!!!!! Ugh I hate my life in the social networking department. I should just suck it up right? Well I can't. Stupid parental units.

I want a boyfriend so freaking bad! Its not even funny! Ugh,
Notebook please help me.
I am asking for your magic powers
Wow I am a loser.
I am going to get some sleep.

Current song: BigCityDreams by NeverShoutNever
Current mood: Revolt-ish

Love,
Blake.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha,
i wrote this on my phone,
updating remembering sunday and security as soon as i write the chapter,
so by friday all new chapters of everything will be up i hope,
what did you think of justins POV?
i might make a new story, called passenger seat, i have a really good idea for it ")