‹ Prequel: Opposites Attract
Status: Alive as Ever

Hellos Are Harder Than Goodbyes

Chapter 6

Sitting on the school steps was tiring. The concrete bit into my hands as I leaned on them.

My hair blew in the wind as I leaned my head back letting out a yawn.

I heard footsteps and I quickly turned around only to see a guy sitting next to me on the steps. He had swish-y looking hair and hair eyes were amazing.

I sighed and turned back around not in the mood to talk to anyone. Especially a guy.

He obviously didn't notice that I was ignoring him, "I haven't seen you around school before babe, you new here?" He asked in a confident tone. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Look, whatever your name is, I don't really want to talk right now", I said in an exhausted mood.

The guy frowned for a second before bouncing right back. "My names Zac, and well I'm pretty popular at this school, if you hang with me then you might have a chance", he said in a smooth voice and I groaned rolling my eyes again.

"Look, Zac, I'm not the kind of girl your looking form so how about you stop wasting my time and just go?" I asked hoping my attitude would make him back off.

"Whatever, Miss PMS, I`ll have you sucking my cock in no time", he said and I gagged. He smirked and I just stood up about to walk off but just before I did he moved his hand swiftly and smacked my ass. Hard.

I gasped and rubbed my ass before storming off. What a pervert.

I hated dudes like that, they think they can touch whatever they want.

If I was going to have to deal with people like him this day was going to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
LIKE IT???