Worthless Waste

Jess' P.O.V

Lacey. Fucking Lacey!

We had to do everything her way otherwise she would strop out!
I hated having to tipetoe round.

I was so mad. My eyes were streaming tears.
I hate arguments, but somtimes they're nesscessary.

I got my phone out of my pocket and pressed '1'. Amy was the first person on my speed dial. Another thing Lacey had moaned about at the time.

The phone rang a few times before I heard Amy's voice at the other end.

'Hey Jess. I thought you were going to Lacey's.'
'I was. But. Can I come round? I'll explain then.' I muttered.
'Okay.'
'Bye.' I hung up.

I walked down Amy's road with quite a lot of speed. The way I was walking must have looked a little agressive because two kids walking towards me moved right out of the way when they saw me.

I knocked on Amy's door. She took one look at me and hugged me tight.

'Aww babe. What's wrong with you?' She said holding my shoulders.
'That stupid bitch. I hate her.'
Jess pulled me indoors and shut the front door. She took me into the living room and made me sit down on the sofa.

'I'm sure you don't mean that, Amy. Hate is a strong word, but i really, really, really don't like you.' She sang.
'Nah. It's none of that not liking crap. I hate her. I actually do.'
'Okay. If you say so.' She looked at me strangely.
'D'you want a drink or anything?' She asked.
'You got any lemonade?' I looked at her. She grinned and went to the kitchen.
'Always!' She called back to me.
'Yes please.' I laughed.

I reached over for the remote on the coffee table and turned on the television.
I flicked through the channels.
'Anything you want to watch on the TV?' I asked Jess.
'Not really.' She said placing the drinks on the table and sitting down next to me.