I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

011

I stared blankly at my feet as I barely processed what Danny had just said. It ran through my mind over and over. I let go of his hand and got up.

"We need some time apart."

"How much time?" Danny got up and followed me. "You wanted me to be honest with you, and then you break up with me?"

"You've been cheating on me for years! I don't fucking want you anymore!"

"You don't mean that." Danny tried to grab me but I violently shook him away. He backed me up to the wall and put his arms on both sides of me so I couldn't go anywhere.

"When was the last time you fucked her, Danny?"

He looked ashamed. "When you went to see Brooklyn last night."

I scoffed and aggressively moved his arm. Danny tried to grab me again. "Don't fucking touch me." I packed my stuff while Danny followed me around like a lost puppy trying to convince me to stay.

"Please, Bekah, I'm sorry! I won't do it anymore!"

"You're ruining me. I don't even fucking know who you are anymore, Danny!" I screamed at him before I walked out of the door. He followed me out.

"Please don't leave." He begged me. He grabbed my hand before I could get into the car. He wouldn't let it go.

"I'm tired, Danny, I'm SO fucking tired. I'm tired of fighting, all of the lies, the drama, everything. I'm tired of fucking crying. You always knew how to make me cry the most. I'm not happy, and I'm so bitter. I'm so sick of trying at nothing. I'm sorry, Danny. I hope you find love, and I hope you find what you're looking for, but it's obviously not me. I hope you got what you wanted. I need to be with my daughter right now." I ripped our hands apart for the last time and got into the car, starting it up. I pulled out of the driveway. I looked in my mirror and all I saw was Danny standing at the end of the driveway.

He was calling me when I got about 15 seconds down the road. Tears were streaming down my face. I expected this. That was just how Danny Worsnop was.

I pulled into the apartment complex and wiped my face and got out of the car.

I knocked on the door and opened it. Cameron and Sam were the only ones here.

"What's going on?" Cam asked me, looking down at my bag. "Whoa, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. Where's Brooklyn?"

"James took her to get something to eat. Ben is at Reyna's parent's house, he won't be back until tomorrow." Sam answered.

"Okay." I went into Ben's room and placed my bag on his bed.

"If Danny comes by," I said walking back into the living room and sitting beside Sam, "I'm not here. I will fucking hide until he leaves if I have to."

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"A lot of shit. I don't wanna talk about it, but we are DONE. And I'm serious."

"How many times have we heard this?" Cameron looked at Sam and laughed.

"This is different. I probably have STD's now."

"Why?"

"He's been cheating on me with Alexis since Brooklyn was born."

"You didn't learn the first time that you're supposed to be on birth control and use condoms?!" Sam yelled.

"I have Mirena!"

Cameron gave me a confused look.

"It's something that's inserted into your vagina-"

"Okay! We get it!" They both yelled in unison.

"Well, you acted like you wanted to know." I laughed. "No more babies for me. Ever."

"God, it's so hard to look at everything that was happening 5 or 6 years ago and now." Cameron said.

"I feel like my relationships are on repeat. Danny James Danny James James Danny Danny over and over."

"That's it! I got it!" Sam jumped up.

"What?" I asked.

"You need a new guy in your life! Me and you are going out tonight." Sam grinned.

"If you insist."

"James isn't going to like that." Cameron laughed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You know James. He's never going to like it when you're with anyone but him."

"Well, I think it would be good for me if I was single for a while. If you think about it I haven't been single for like 6 years. Only a few days out of those years, but I was never on the market."

"Well now you are. We are going to have so much fun!" Sam squealed.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
drama drama drama. what do you guys think about that?!

<3