I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

012

I was in Ben's room getting ready to go out tonight with Sam. I heard the front door open and Brooklyn talking. I smiled and finished with what I was doing.

I had on a black tank top dress that came up above my knees and was cut in the back and black leggings on that you could see through. I put on a pair of black heels and straightened my hair and did my makeup and walked out of the room.

"Mommy!" Brooklyn ran up and hugged me. I bent down and picked her up, balancing her on my waist. "Hey, lovely."

"You look bootiful, Mama!"

I kissed her cheek and sat her down. "Thank you, baby."

James was speechless. He scratched the back of his head and looked at me awkwardly.

"I- uh, what's going on here?"

"I'm taking Bekah out for a night of fun." Sam grinned as he walked out of his room with his keys.

James gave him a confused look. "Um, why?"

"Long story short, I need to meet guys." I laughed.

James scoffed. "Good luck with that."

"Don't worry about that prick." Sam said in my ear and we headed out. I walked past James and when I did I knew his eyes fell to my ass.

When we arrived at the club, I realized I didn't want to be here. Sam did, so I let him enjoy himself. I put a fake smile on and rolled with it.

It just wasn't the same. I missed Danny. He probably had Alexis over and that bitch was probably sleeping on my side of the bed in one of Danny's old shirts. Slut.

And then I saw a guy from behind, he had shaggy black hair and almost looked like he could be Danny. He turned around a smiled at me.

He was hot. He had nice sized gauges and snake bites. Mmmmmm.

"Hey there, gorgeous. What's your name?" He wasn't from here, obviously. He was American.

"Bekah. What about you?" I smiled at him.

"Travis."

"Nice to meet you, Travis."

"No, the pleasure is all mine." He smirked at me. "Would you like to dance?"

"Of course." He grabbed my hand and led me on the dance floor. Immediately, we started grinding on each other.

About 30 minutes later, we decided to sit down and talk.

Travis ordered us drinks. "So, are you from here?" He asked me.

"I used to live here when I was little. But then I moved to Florida in the states and then I moved back here when I was around 15 or 16. Hints why I don't have an accent."

"Ah. I'm just visiting. Well, I'm doing merch for a band called Breathe Carolina."

"Oh, I know them! They're friends with my brother's band, Asking Alexandria."

"Which one's your brother?"

"Ben."

"That's pretty cool. You look alike. I know Cameron. I haven't seen him in a while, though."

"I just saw him right before we got here. It's been a rocky road with the boys."

"Do you do work for them or something?"

"No. I used to go out on tour with them and stuff because I used to be with Danny. And James. I'm not a whore, don't worry." I laughed.

"It's all good, you're pretty." He chuckled.

I blushed. "I have a kid with James. She's four."

"I bet she's adorable."

"She is, she looks just like him. But I'm not going to pressure you with that."

"You're not." He smiled at me.

Sam came up and interrupted us. "Sorry to intrude, but it's getting kind of late." Sam motioned towards the door.

"Alright man, tell Cameron I said hi, Bekah. And here's my number."

He took a pen off of the counter and wrote it down on my hand.

Sam nudged me in the side and I kicked him.

"Alright, I'll see you later then, hopefully before you leave?"

"Okay." He hugged me bye and we left.

We arrived back home and Brooklyn was already asleep. James and Cameron were watching TV and drinking beer.

"How was it?" Cameron asked.

"It went well. For both of us. So Cam, do you know a Travis? He's Breathe Carolina's merch person?"

"Yeah! I haven't seen him in for fucking ever."

"He was there tonight. He told me to tell you hi."

"Bekah was also grinding on him and got his number." Sam mocked.

James stirred awkwardly and coughed.

"Oh shut up, he was a nice guy. Who was also very attractive."

"Are you going to talk to him?" James asked me.

"Maybe in the morning."

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Sam asked me. "You haven't eaten at all today since you've been with us."

"...I'm not hungry." I went into James' room and kissed Brooklyn on the forehead and then went into Ben's room. I plugged my phone into the wall and changed and climbed into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this isn't that good :/
more soon!