I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

020

Since Alexis left I was stuck doing merch and there was always someone backstage to watch Brooklyn.

Asking Alexandria came out and rocked the stage normally. And every time they were about to play their last song, Danny would point to me and say, "This one's for you."

It was awkward. I was so happy when the night was over and we all headed back onto the bus.

"You look like you hate life." Austin came up and smirked at me.

"I have to sit here for hours. I'm so bored."

"Just think, in a few days you can go home."

"But I'll miss everyone on tour. Like you!"

"We'll keep in touch." He winked at me.

"We will."

"So you and James..."

"What about us?"

"Are you guys like in a serious, long-term relationship?"

"To tell you the truth, we aren't really dating. We're pretending."

Austin smiled. "May I ask why?"

"I was with Danny. He cheated on me for years and James came up with the idea to make him jealous, and here we are."

"So you're single."

"Mhm."

"100%, on the market."

"If you take me, you take Brooklyn."

"I might have to try that offer."

"You won't regret it." I smiled.

"Well, you are pretty hot." He smirked. He leaned over the merch table and had his lips on my neck and move them up my jaw.

It was so intense that I started shaking.

Austin called over to his band's merch guy and told him to cover for Asking Alexandria. He grabbed my hand and we ran backstage and into an empty dressing room. He lifted me up onto a counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"This is so wrong."

"This is so HOT." Austin corrected me. "Damn girl." He ripped open my button shirt and threw off my tank top.

It was heated.

We fucked. I have my slutty moments.

When we were done, it wasn't one of those awkward what-do-we-do-now type of thing.

"I want you." Austin intertwined our hands and looked down at me. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"You just had me."

"No, I want you to be mine."

"I think you just want to use me for my body."

"What's so wrong with that?"

I acted like I was shocked.

"I'm joking!"

"Austin... I feel horrible."

"Why? You guys weren't really together."

"Yeah but we still acted like it."

"What do you mean?"

"We still had sex and everything..."

"When was the last time?"

"Night before last."

"That's not that bad. But when this tour ends I want you to come home with me. I like you. A lot."

"I can't just come home with you. I live in England."

"But that's so far away from Georgia! We are going to make this work. But first, you have to tell your fake man you found a new man."
♠ ♠ ♠
dramaaaaaaa