I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

023

The last day of tour was so awkward. And so was arriving back to the apartment, because right when we got there James put all of my stuff outside of his room.

"If you don't wanna stay here, I'm about to take off. You can always come with me."

I nodded and put my stuff in Danny's car and went back up to tell them I was leaving.

"James said Brooklyn is staying with him. She's asleep." Ben answered.

"Why is she always sleeping lately. She might need to go to the hospital if she keeps it up."

"Well, just make sure to call later."

"I will."

Right when we arrived at Danny's I passed out in the spare room.

I slept for 18 hours.

"Do you need anything?" Danny sat at the edge of the bed and rubbed my back.

I shook my head.

"Baby, you need to eat. You haven't eaten, and you're going to start losing weight again."

"No, I won't."

"You are fragile. Yes you will."

"Danny, why are you being like this?"

"Because you deserve the world."

"I'm a horrible person, a dirty slut."

"Shut up." Danny left the room and shut the door.

I went back to sleep.

"Bekah, wake up!"

"Whaaaaa," I rolled over.

"You've been asleep for almost 2 days, get up! Take a shower!"

"No."

Danny threw the the covers off of me and pulled me to him by my ankles. He left for a minute and then I heard water running down the hall and then he came back in and threw me over his shoulder.

"Step out of your underwear, child." He held my hand balancing me as I stepped out of my underwear and then I was laid in the tub.

What an awkward 20 minutes.

When I was finished, he wrapped me in a towel and carried me into the room, laying me on the bed, and he changed me.

"Where are you going?"

"It's 5 in the morning, I haven't slept because I've been waiting for you to get up."

"Oh, well go to bed then."

"I plan on it."

10 minutes past before I got up and made my way to Danny's room. He was snoring softly and facing the wall. I climbed in behind him, snuggling my face into his back.

I woke up with the feeling of throwing up. I puked my fucking guts out.

"What's wrong?" Danny yawned.

"Vomit."

"Because you haven't eaten anything."

"I did so, I had like 3 sandwiches last night." I lied.

"So how come it looks like you're losing weight?"

"I have a fast metabolism."

"Whatever."

Later that night, me and Danny were just sitting on his bed talking about everything, and I just busted into tears.

"Bekah, what's wrong?!"

"I've lost him for good, Danny! He's NEVER going to want me anymore! He HATES me!"

"I don't know what to say."

"It's true. You know it."

And then he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, things will get a lot better soon.
i was going to wait and post this saturday, but
kaleidoscope eyes;
changed my mind because of the comment she sent me.
updates would probably come atleast once a day if i got more of these, but ya'know.

thanks for the subscriptions and comments, it means the world ! <3