I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

004

"Danny, how could you be so fucking stupid? Why would you do this?" I was talking to him through a fucking phone, and a thick piece of glass was separating us. I didn't like this.

"I'm sorry. Please, just get me out of here. And don't fucking leave me."

I scoffed. "I'm sick of the bullshit where you call me only when you need me. I should just let your ass sit in here."

"Bekah, I love you. I'm sorry, I'll do whatever. Please." He looked into my eyes for a moment, and then his eyes trailed down to my neck.

"What the fuck is that?" Danny pointed at my neck, and there was a nice sized hickie right above my collar bone.

"Maybe we should be more worried about you getting put into jail for drug possession and being intoxicated while driving. Cocaine, Danny. CRACK FUCKING COCAINE AND WEED." I screamed into the phone.

"You can't say a fucking thing about weed. And maybe you shouldn't be fucking other guys! Let me guess, James, I take it?"

"Yeah. I did. We were right in the middle of it when you called, actually. That's why I didn't answer. But it's all okay, right? Because you fucked Alexis all through tour."

"I also used her for drugs."

I grabbed my left ring finger and pulled off the ring Danny had given me.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Doing what I should have done a long fucking time ago." I got up and walked up to the security guard.

"This is Danny Worsnop's. Can you give it to him, please?"

The security guard nodded and I left.

"Wait, miss?"

"Yes?" I turned around. He pointed at the window Danny was sitting at. Danny had his hand on the window, and it looked like he was begging for me to come back.

I held back the tears and walked out.