High School Trauma

Original Story.

I own all characters and the plot.

This is about five teenagers who meet at Manhattan International High School. They’re completely different in every way but under various circumstances they all meet up and the events that occur are some that none could see happening.

They think that it’s simple but nothing is what it seems, can they survive everything and go back to the way things were or are there something’s that you can never forget.

As I have said before I hate this title so if anyone has any other ideas then please tell me cause I really need some ideas!!!

Characters:

Kaori: Is a Japanese student studying fashion and design. She’s happy, funny and popular nothing can go wrong for her, can they?

Jamal: Is an Aussie-Muslim she wants to study Law but with racism, a hijab and the fact that the school overlooks ground zero, can she fight back against it all and go to Harvard Law School and still keep her identity?

Sebastian: A German bad-boy, having being expelled from his last school this Graphic designer will do anything to get away from it all, this is his big break, but with his brother back home can he keep his past just that?

Eve: French actress is here to escape things she wants to forget but not everything goes to plan, will she let anyone else in or she just dissolve into her past?

Jaden: Wannabe journalist Jaden has everything, but he wants more and this is were he thinks he’s going to get it. But what happens when his fabulous isn’t so fabulous anymore?

Please comment else I wont update and that’s a promise.