Crimson Rose

chapter 2

They got to the seen of the crime and Tory busted out of the car and ran to the body.

"It's the same guy." She said than she looked at the woman's arm. "Kyle come look at this. It's the writing again."

Kyle got down and looked closely at it. "It's a riddle," she said.

"A riddle?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah........ But I don't understand it."
"Forever slumber. Silents as night. Gray, cold heads. Mid wholes." Tory read a loud.

"What on earth does that mean?" The chief asked.

"Cold gray heads?" Kyle asked.

"Tombstones. They're talking about a grave yard." Tory got up and walked back to the car. "That's what was missing." she mumbled to herself.

"A grave yard at midnight. That's where he's going to be...... Do you think we should go Kyle?" Hunter asked.

"It sounds like a trap to me." Kyle said.

Tory stopped right in front of the car and staid, "I have to go. IF I don't more people will die."

"But Victoria..." Hunter said kinda worried, "if we go we could be killed. And if that happens a lot more people can die 'cause we're not there to stop this guy."

"That's why U said 'I have to go'. If something does happen to me they still have you two."

"But Tory.......!" Kyle was saying till she was interrupted.

"Taylor please take me to the shopping sinner," Tory said.

"Yes madam." Taylor said.

Tory turn toward the others, "I do not want to hear another word about this. And if you two do come tonight I will no longer be working with you." She got into the car and they drove off.

"We can't let her do this. Hunter what do we do?" Kyle asked.

"....... Nothing..... We have to let her do this on her own." Hunter said sadly.

"Madam if you don't mind can i say something about what you are going to do?" Taylor asked.

"Don't worry about me Taylor I'll be alright. Don't worry." Tory said. She was sitting with her knees up against her chest, her chin laying on her knees, and her arms raped around her legs.

"But madam Victoria if it is a trap you could...... Taylor stopped talking and his eye's started to water up.

"I'll be fine. She said with a kiddish smile, "why do you think we're going shopping. Oh and i need you to buy me something. I'm not old enough to legally buy it."

Taylor softly smiled, "Oh you are sleigh me lady."

That night Tory went to the grave yard. She slowly looked around hesitantly walking forward.

"I wasn't sure that you would come. Hehe I been killing girls waiting for you," A voice echoing around.

“Where are you? Who are you?” Tory was looking around but couldn’t see anything.

“You don’t need to know who I am at the moment.” The voice echoed. Then a dark figured appeared in the distance.

Tory slowly walked towards it the figure. She then tripped over something.

“Ow what was that?” Tory looked back and saw a woman’s body.
This one wasn’t cute open and had a rose lying perfectly on her chest. “Another one?”

“Hahahaha! There’s more than just one body. Look around you! There are hundreds of them!” Than the voice started laughing hysterically. The dark figured quickly moved out of sight.

“What is this?! Wh-where did you go?!” Tory quickly got up and looked around. Her body started to shake.

“Are you scared yet?” The voice came from behind her. She quickly turned around and saw a tall figure with and long trench coat and a mask on. She moved backward and tripped over the woman’s body. “Welcome to the crimson Rose.”