Status: active, but no promises on how soon in between chapters, we get distracted easily

Ahoy, Captain!

Primero

I'm dead
tell them all we're dead
we can have the wake
right here in this bed
Fuck-Bring Me The Horizon


I sighed as I slammed the car door. Granted, moving was never easy, and I knew this, however my mother was making this move particularly trying. She first divorced my dad, then put my younger sister up for adoption, and because she had full custody of me so she could, relocated us to the middle of nowhere in Idaho so my father couldn't visit. And she had the nerve to call me a bitch for getting antsy during a 2 day car ride.

"Rachel!" my mothers shrill voice cut through my thoughts.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Come get this shit out of the van! I'm going to try to find some cell service so I can call Daniel." I flipped her back the bird as she was walking away. She knows I hate him, and why, and so she does stuff like this on purpose. See if any of her things get carried in nicely. I glared until she wandered around the street corner and out of sight, before I huffed and grabbed a box out of the back of the van.

I was almost to the door before I heard a loud shriek cut through the silent street. I jumped and dropped the box as another scream rang out. I turned around to see what could possibly be making that noise, but didn't see anything. I went to grab the box again, but before I could, I heard a thud followed by loud cussing. It appeared some black-haired boy-my age, maybe,-was...upset with his TV, and decided to beat the shit out of it with a board and a trash can. I watched, amused, until he finished, and started yelling at his friend while chasing him into the house for video taping him. Shaking my head, I opened the door and grabbed the box right when my mom walked back around the corner and up to the house.

"You still haven't gotten those boxes in the house? Well, hurry up, Daniel and Teagan are coming over in half an hour, leave space for them to put their stuff as well."

"They're moving in already? I thought you said that wasn't until next week!" I shouted angrily at my mom. It was just like her to pull something like this.

"Well, things change. At least bring in your stuff if you're going to be lazy. Leave it on whatever side of the room you plan on sleeping in, you're sharing with Teagan." I dropped the box full of kitchen stuff I was holding and stormed past my mother to grab the bins that held my possessions inside. I wasn't upset much about sharing a room, as much as I hated her father, I loved Teagan, I was just upset about all this being so sudden. It was too much all at once.

I spent the next half hour bringing in my various bins and boxes, as well as other things that needed to go in. How we managed to unpack the entire van in that half hour was a mystery to me. But, alas, we had, and soon enough Daniel and Teagan were knocking on our new door. Teagan was bounding up the stairs and bursting into my room within seconds of the door being opened, she had already seen the house I assumed.

"Rachel!"

"Teagan!"

"Rachel!"

"Teagan!"

"Rachel!"

"Teagan! Shut up!" I finally yelled jokingly to get her to calm down. I opened my arms for a hug and she promptly jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around me.

It was at that moment I realized maybe this move wouldn't be so terrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end of him killing the TV in this video is where the story starts.

A bit short, more background and setting up the story than anything, but oh well. The boys should be in here by chapter three, and with that, I pass it off to my lovely co-author.

Thanks for reading!
Subscribers produce warm fuzzies, comments make them breed. (: